Xtrainers

Hi Lisa:

Super hot here. I had to go into the office yesterday and today. Home the rest of the week. Then next week we are going to Florida to see my mom. Lauren is going to stay here and watch our dogs. So looking forward to some down time with family.

Yesterday was a walk when I got home. Today I did Live PHA no repeats and a walk..

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Ugh I can‘t stand when I have to go into the office lol. It’s only 2 days a week but still.

Today was CL Cardio Boxing with Metabolic Conditioning, a walk and yoga.

Florida must be really hot this time of year, no?

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

I know I was complaining about having to get up earlier than usual 2 days in a row and having to fight traffic. LOL.

No Cathe workout today. We did our 3 mile walk this morning and then a couple of friends were over. Tomorrow a few more are coming for dinner. So, I don't think I will get my workout done. So rest day.

Yes, Florida is hot. But, I love it!! Looking forward to seeing my mom. Haven't seen her since she was here for Lauren's wedding in October...

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy

It’s just SO humid in Florida! I enjoy more of a dry desert heat. I hope you enjoy your visit with your Mom.

Today was CL Crush It LI Hiit, Step Boss Extended Stretch and yoga.

No walk as we are seeing remnants of Elsa.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Yes, it is humid in Florida. I liked it though. It is pretty humid in Virginia too. Oh well...

No workout yesterday. We had a few friends over for dinner. Today's workout was Live: Shock Body Bootcamp...

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Lisa:

Thanks..Looking forward to seeing Mom.

Checking in with Live: Opposites attract. Really liked that one. Hope she does another one like that one. We also did our walk. Yesterday was just the walk.

Talk to you this weekend...Leaving in the morning..

Hi Kathy

Have a GREAT trip! I will check back on Saturday to see if you are back :)

Today was Yvette Step Cardio Chest Tricep circuit, a walk and yoga

Hi Kathy

I hope you enjoyed the visit with your family

Today was CL Metabolic Weights and Bands which was awesome a walk and yoga.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Back from Florida.. We had a great trip. Long car drive though. Glad to be home...

We did keep up our walks. But, the streaming didn't really work where they live. Back to workouts tomorrow. I really need it. Lauren and I were thinking of starting an STS round...

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Oh that is a long drive! I thought that you flew down.

Today was Yvette Cardio Kickboxing a walk and yoga.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

No we drove. Not really a huge fan of flying. Especially with COVID..

Checking in with a walk today. Had a HUGE pile of work to catch up on. Cathe workout tomorrow..

Talk to you later..

Hi Kathy

I don’t love to fly either but I love the West Coast. To far to drive!

Today was Back At It Bootcamp (not terribly challenging) a walk and yoga

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Checking in with our walk and I did the Live from today: Cathe's Birthday Bash. Great workout..

Had to go into the office today and tomorrow...

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Today was Yvette Cardio with Lower Body and Core, a walk and yoga.

I am loving all the metabolic work on Cathe Live recently!

Have a great day

Hi Kathy

Today was Yvette Cardio Step, a walk and yoga,

The weather here is amazing - high 80‘s and lower humidity. Much better than 95 with 90% humidity lol

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Busy week. Vic and I had our 28th anniversary yesterday. We went out to a very nice dinner. The weather has been great here. Today is a little warmer.

Checking in with Live: Metabolic conditioning 2. I have been enjoying those workouts too. Yesterday I did weights with Lauren. She came over and we did a Les Mills.

Talk to you tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.