Xtrainers

Hi Lisa:

We were in PA this weekend for our niece's confirmation. We had a nice time and it was really nice weather too. We did go for a walk on Sunday morning. But Saturday and Monday were travel days with no workouts.

Today's workout was Hiit Upper Body circuit...and our walk at lunch..

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy:

Was the service virtual or in person? We are not church goers but I believe NJ is still all virtual.

Today was CL LI Cardio HIIT.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa,

We usually watch virtually. Confirmation was in person with masks and every other pew blocked.

Checking in with a Les Mills kickboxing. I did it with FaceTime with Lauren. It was fun. But prefer Cathe.

We also got our walk in this morning before it rained. We got 2 miles in.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Today was CL Cradio Boxing with Metabolic Conditioning Live.

We got a quick walk in yesterday before the rain started. It Is suppose to continue for the next few days.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa,

It was nice here this morning. We got our walk done then. It started to get windy this after and cooler.

Today’s workout was PHA3.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy:

Today was Yvette All Out Cardio and yoga.

Once we are in April, I get impatience for consistent nice weather :)

Have a great day.

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a rest day and today was CL Athletic Conditioning and a Sydney Cummings stretch.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Great weather weekend. It was a little chilly with the wind. But it was a nice weekend. I am eager for the summer weather too..

Checking in with Tabatacise today. Yesterday was just our walk and Friday was Perfect 30 Hiit low impact...

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Lisa:

We had a rainy and a little cooler start to the day. We did get our 2 miles in this morning though. Glad about that. I also did Lower Body Blast.

Did you see the message about the new band workouts? I really enjoy doing a band workout. I will be ordering those for sure...

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Its suppose to be a high os 73 degrees today so I am definitely laying out in the sun as lunchtime.

Today was Yvette All Out Cardio Kickboxing and yoga.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

On my we had a beautiful weather day here. We were in the mid 70s. We went for 2 walks today. Loved it.

Checking in with Rockout Knockout...

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy:

Today was CL Upper Body Shred and yoga.

I wish I could get Ryan to walk more as I don’t really enjoy doing it alone. We walk for about 20 minutes once a day in addition to our regular workouts. He has a super fast metabolism and he loses weight too quickly with even the smallest amount of additional cardio. If only that was my problem :D

So much for warm weather - there is a cold front moving through. Tomorrow will be a high of 50 degrees! Brr!

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Oh my! I wish I had Ryan's problem of fast metabolism...I don't enjoy going for a walk by myself either. When Vic is in PA helping with his mom, I usually don't walk as much.

We did walk this morning. We did 2.5 miles. Then at lunch I did Ramped up Upper body. Now it is windy so no 2nd walk today. It is cool with the wind.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy:

I use to have a great metabolism when I was younger. Once I hit 40 it was bad and after 50 it is much worse. I really just focus on my health now and not the number on the scale.

Today was Yvette Cardio Step with Legs and yoga.

Have a great day!

Hi Lisa,

Yeah my metabolism was never great. But it used to be better in my 40s. I try not to think about the scale but it still happens..

Checking in with Lower Body Blast and our morning walk. It got cool here today...

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy:

I actually got rid of our scale years ago. I felt like Margaret was obsessing over her weight too much. She was a size zero at the time... She is much better now!

Today was Perfect30 LI Hiit and Extended Stretch.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

I so need to do that. It angers me to see the "number" sometimes. But it also helps me too. If I am up, I know to eat better...

Checking in today with our morning walk. I did a Les Mills kickboxing workout with Lauren today. I am not a huge fan of those. We did do a Cathe ab workout.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Lisa:

Checking in with our walk this morning. Taking a rest day from video today since I haven't had one since last Saturday. So far we are enjoying a nice weather day. But, I think it is going to rain later.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.