Xtrainers

Hi Lisa:

I hate the car buying deal too. What did you end up getting? I have a Honda CRV and love it..

Yes, I am thrilled that the kids are still close for now. I don't want that to change. But, I know it probably will someday. That's life. Thanks for the birthday wishes for Vic...

Anyway, Checking in today with Live: Upper Body shred. That was a good one!

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Today was CL Shred Upper Body and the Step Boss Extended Stretch.

We got a 2021 Nissan Altima. We had one 3 years ago before the Honda CIvic and missed it everyday. The process actually was pretty painlesss. I drove SUV’s for years when the kids were around before I switched to a sedan.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Congrats on the new car. I haven't had a Nissan in a long time... We had a Minivan for a long time when the kids were little.

Checking in with Perfect 30 Low impact and added Pyramid perfect 30 and extended stretch..

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy -Happy Inauguration Day :)

Today was CL Cardio Core Circuit and yoga.

I had a mini van when kids were really little then moved onto SUV’s. I am grateful to be past those days:)

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Yes, Happy Inauguration day indeed! As far as I know I didn't hear about any violence which is really good news.

Checking in with a windy cool day here. My workout was Live: Legs, cardio and core galore. I thought that was a good one....

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy:

Today was CL Summer 2016 Kickoff. This was a great workout.

Yes I was thrilled to see no violence yesterday. I get some folks are upset about the outcome of the election but you have to admit defeat gracefully.

Have a great day.

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a rest day and today was Yvette low impact step chest tricep circuit and yoga.

Have a great day

Hi Kathy:

I cannot believe it’s the last week in January! One step closer to Spring/Summer:)

Today was CL Mixed Impact Hiit plus Yoga.

Have a great day.

Hi Kathy:

Today was Yvette Step/Biceps/Back/Core Circuit and yoga,

I secured an appointment for the first and second dose of the vaccine :)

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Awesome. Let me know how it goes with the vaccine. Agreed bring on spring and mostly summer.

Checking in with All Out low impact Hiit today. Yesterday I did an upper body Live workout.

We had a little bit of sleet last night..It is cold her..

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy:

Today was CL Metabolic Meltdown and STS Extended Stretch.

I was able to get an appointment for Ryan as well. I am looking forward to moving on from this pandemic.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa;

Checking in with no workout. Chris' birthday today. My baby is 21!!! Lauren and her hubby are coming over for dinner and cake. So just calories today. Vic and I did walk at lunch and it was cold!

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

You deserve a full day off. I don’t think I have ever heard you taking a rest week :)

Happy Birthday to Chris! It’s amazing how time flies. I cannot believe my kids are 24 and 26 this year.

So far so good with first dose of vaccine. My arm is just a little sore.

Today was Yvette Cardip Kickboxing and Legs and yoga.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa,

Glad you are doing well with the vaccine. Keep me posted. I have not checked into when we can get it.

Thanks for the birthday wishes. We had a nice dinner and dessert. We visited for a while. Super awesome evening! Yes time does fly. I miss my kids as kids.

I usually don’t take a week off from my workout unless I am on vacation and can’t do anything. I like to stick with it as part of the routine.

Checking in with Live from today Legs Barre blend. It was a great workout. I will do that one again....

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy:

Our County in NJ has done a great job with vaccine distribution. It does not matter what CDC “group” you are in-if you can get an appointment they will take you. They want to get as many people vaccinated as possible since we are such a densely populated state. Ryan and I both are looking for a little more normalcy. We have not been to NYC in a year and we used to go at least once a month! We also would like to be able to fly again.

It is COLD here today - a high of 15 degrees and colder with the wind chill. Not a fan of this weather and I am super grateful I work remotely.

I miss my kids being around but I don’t miss them being kids. I was worried and stressed all the time. Especially when they were teenagers. Now that they are on their own and building their careers I am better :)

Today was a workout blender mix of Cardio Supersets and All Out LI Hiit, Perfect 30 Extended Stretch and yoga.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Checking in today with Imax4 and I added the abs and extended stretch.

We ended up getting close to 5 inches of snow maybe a little less.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy:

Yesterday was CL Athletic Training and yoga and Today was Yvette Cardio Blast, LITE Extended Stretch #2 and yoga.

We already have 6 inches and it’s still coming down hard. NJ has not had a snowstorm like in this in a long time. I am working remotely so no need to go out!

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Yeah, I am glad I am home and don't need to get out in this weather..

Checking in with Step Boss PHA workout....I am going to try to work through the series starting with Perfect 30 and Step Boss.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy:

Today was CL Arms and Abs on the Ball (great workout) and yoga.

I don’t reach for the Step Boss series much although I do like the extended stretch. I am warming up to Perfect 30 - I could use them as add ons or for a recovery week.

Have a great day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.