Xtrainers

Hi Kathy

We had a good time in MD. They are coming up for Thanksgiving this year as well as Christmas. Ryan and I are thrilled.

Aside from a lot of walking no formal workouts this weekend.

Today was an Yvette circuit workout. She now has a streaming service which I an going to sign up for. I love her workouts.

Have a great day!

Hi Lisa:

Glad you had a good time with Margaret.

Checking in with Perfect 30 upper body yesterday and Lower Body today. We got 2 walks yesterday and 1 today..

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy:

Today was Yvette Cardio Bodyweight Core Blast. TOUGH! She has started a streaming service that I am going to sign up for.

We walked for coffee despite the rain. I have not seen the sun since last Saturday when we were in Baltimore. I feel like we live in Pacific NW lol

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa,

I have never done an Yvette workout. Sounds great!

Rainy day here. No walk today. We were unhappy about that. Anyway, I did workout with Cathe. I did Rockout Knockout.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Yvette is very Cathe-like but harder IMO. I could not do her workouts 6 days a week!

Today was CL Sweat Blast and Perfect30 Extended Stretch.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa,

I will look into those workouts. After all, if I didn’t listen to someone else’s advice on Cathe I would still be doing only FIRM workouts. I mean those workouts are great. But, I am up a level with Cathe.

Checking in with Live: Cardio Hiit Metabolic. I am going to check out the Halloween live from yesterday tomorrow and maybe do that one..

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Totally agree on hearing about Cathe on the FIRM forums!

Today was Yvette Heavy Weights Circuit.

I cannot believe it’s November!

Have a great day

Hi Lisa,

Checking in with Live: Lighten up total body. Yesterday was Live: Kickboxing and core...

I am not liking how dark it is at 5 and 6pm. I was getting used to walking after work.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Lisa,

Checking in with Live: cardio, barre and core...

Beautiful day too. Still not enjoying how dark it is so early...

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

The weather has definitely improved here. We have nice dry fall weather. We are both super morning people so the getting early dark really doesn’t bother us.

M - LI Sweat and Perfect30 Mobility FLow
T- CL TB Giant Sets 2 and a Sydney Cummings Stretch
W- Yvette LI Kickboxing and Yoga
Th - CL Hooked on PHA and Lite Extended Stretch
F - CL LI Cardio Sweat and Perfect30 Extended Stretch

Have a great day

Hi Lisa,

Taking a break today and enjoying the weather. Hopefully we’ll get a walk in soon. Vic just got back from PA. His mom went home last weekend.

Checking in yesterday with IMAX 4....

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a rest day. I got a bunch of cleaning and laundry done.

Today was Yvette medicine ball blast and perfect 30 yoga.

The weather here has been beautiful this weekend as well!

I hope everything’s OK with your mother-in-law.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

We have had wonderful weather here. Today it was raining. But really nice weekend. Mother in law is good still home with care givers for now. Thanks for asking...

Checking in today with Perfect 30: High impact Hiit and Low impact Hiit. Yesterday I did Live Metabolic Circuit.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was Yvette Spooky Legs and yoga.

Today was CL Upper Body Circuit plus Hiit. I will tack on some yoga later.

It has rained here ALL week, Crazy humid as well. It finally stopped rainy and the temps are dropping dramatically. It was near 80 degrees here the past two days!

Have a great day!

Hi Kathy:

Today was CL 2015 Road Trip Kickboxing and Yoga,

I so wish we could get this Covid under control. It’s getting depressing.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

I agree with you on the COVID. It is getting worse again. Sad!!

Checking in with Live: Iron legs. It was a tough one. Today too busy just the walk this morning....

Talk to you tomorrow...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.