Xtrainers

Hi Lisa,

No walk today. Got up later than I wanted to and we just got started on work.

Checking in with Live: Total Body Reps.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy:

Today was ICE Chiseled Lower Upper Body Blast Live and yoga.

You are so good about walking in addition to your normal workouts. I do enjoy walking just not always alone. Ryan does workout in the AM before me but it's either yoga or kettlebell work. He is super thin and doesn't need the additional cardio. If only :)

Have a great day.

Hi Kathy:

Today was a WB mix of LI Sweat, All Out LI Hiit and Cardio party and the Lite extended stretch. I love the workout blender.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Checking in with a rest day today. Cleaned the house and went to the grocery store. My Mom and sister are coming today from Florida. So I will be MIA for a few days.

Yesterday I did the elliptical yesterday and Wednesday was ICE Bootcamp..

Talk to you soon....

Hi Kathy

Enjoy the time with your family!

Saturday rest (beach day!)
Sunday walk and yoga
Monday Arms and ABs on the ball
Tuesday walk and yoga

Have a good day

Hi Kathy:

Weds Rapid Fire Legs and Core
Thurs High Energy Kickboxing
Friday 300 Live - this was awesome

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa,

We had a great time visiting with my family. They left Wednesday and I worked the rest of the week.

I of course, rested until Thursday. Thursday was Live: Metabolic circuit blast and today I did Live: low impact kickboxing hit and core from last week. I really enjoyed that one.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a rest day. We went to the beach and it was beautiful.

Today was Ramped Up Total Body Live and yoga.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

I bet the beach was heavenly!! We did a couple of errands on Saturday. Bought a new couch. We have had our current sofa about 18 years. Yikes! Decided we needed an upgrade. HAHA It is on backorder. But, we waited this long so it's ok.

Yesterday's workout was strong and sweaty Bootcamp and today I did To The Mat..

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

We try to go to the beach as much as possible during the Summer months.

That’s too funny about the coach. We bought one a few years ago and ours was 20 years old! We really don’t like to buy anything until we absolutely have to!

Monday - Low Impact Kickboxing HIIT and Core
Tuesday - PHA 3

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa,

Yes!! We’re the same way! Our cars were both like 13 years old before we bought new ones. Our dining room table was about 26 years old. Yikes!!! I don’t like to mess with what works. Haha

Checking in with Live: In the ring and our morning walk...

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy:

Today was RWH LI Hiit 1 and 2 plus Abs and yoga.

Are you back at the office yet or still working remotely?

Have a good day.

Hi Lisa:

I am still working remotely. Next month we will be going back a couple of days a week for a little while. We have tons of filing to do to close out our fiscal year and get ready for our yearly accounting audit. I am loving working at home.

Checking in with 2 walks and Live: Metabolic 300.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy:

Today was Compound Giant Sets Live and yoga.

We are alternating weeks in the office for now. We are only 8 people total so there is next to no one in. I have my own office so I just shut the door.

Have a great day.

Hi Kathy

Today was Cardio Circuit Mashup Live and Yoga.

We are on vacation next week so I may be MIA for a new days next week. I don‘t want me to think I abandon you :)

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa,

Enjoy your vacation!!

Checking in with rest on Thursday and Friday. Yesterday I did DVD: Cardio and Weights. Later today I will be doing Pyramid lower body from the intensity series..

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a rest beach day. I also has a massage for the first time in 4 months. I feel so much better!

Today was a short yoga practice. I got my hair dyed and cut today. No more grays!

Have a great day,

Hi Lisa,

I need a haircut. I did trim it myself a few weeks ago. But need a professional to shape it up.

Weather has been awesome here. Nice this morning for our walk.

Checking in with IMAX 2 today. I am also sore from yesterday. My hip flexor and calves mostly..

Talk to you tomorrow...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.