Xtrainers

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a rest day. We went into NYC with our son and his girlfriend for shopping and lunch. It was COLD.

Today was Cardio Hiit and Abs Live.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

I took a couple of rest days. Yesterday I got all the Christmas decorations out and did my decorating even though we will be visiting my mom. Today I baked some cookies to take to work. So I am tired.

Today's workout was Cardio Circuit hiit live...

Hi Kathy

You have MUCH more energy then I do! I don't do anything other then a very small Christmas tree now that the kids are gone. I used to do a lot more but it seems pointless since it's just the two of us at home.

How long are you visiting your Mom for? That's great that you will going down there.

Today was Metabolic Meltdown Live.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

I don't decorate as much as I used to do. But, it doesn't feel like Christmas without some decorations. We are going Sunday coming back Friday..Should be fun.

Checking in with Love me some cardio kickboxing live which is a great class.

Talk to you tomorrow....

Hi Lisa:

Checking in with a rainy icky day!! They tell us we will get a little snow over night. Ick!!

Ok, today's workout was Live Total Body Giant sets 2....

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Today was Metabolic Madness Live.

We had rain and 60 degree temps for 2 days and now it's snowing. Good times in Northeast lol

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Yup gotta love our area!! We got a dusting of snow. No big deal.

Checking in with Live Hi Lo cardio Hiit with Step...

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Today was a Yvette 45 minute cardio Hiit workout with core work mixed in. She is really tough!

Have a great day.

Hi Kathy

Today was Cardio Boxing with Metabolic Training Live.

Metabolic and PHA are now my go to workouts since I do not do straight lifting much anymore.

Have a great day.

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a rest day and today Cardio Muscle Fusion Live. A great workout.

This is my last week of work until January 2nd. I cannot wait for a break.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Checking in with Live: Rock Body Bootcamp yesterday. Today we had lunch guests and I didn't get my morning workout since we went to church earlier than usual. Thursday and Friday I rested with just the elliptical in the morning.

Talk with you tomorrow..

Hi Lisa,

I see the new workouts are getting ready to ship out. Looking forward to those...

Rainy day here today. At least it wasn't snow!

Checking in with Metabolic Mish Mosh...

Hi all

Great minds think alike - today was Metabolic Mish Mosh Live :)

I don't order the DVD's anymore so I will have to wait for them to show up on demand. I am fine with that.

It's raining here as well but I am with you it's better than snow!

When are you leaving for Florida?

Hi Lisa:

Checking in today with Metabolic Circuit blast. Didn't get a workout in yesterday and tomorrow and Friday I will be late at work so not sure if I will get to workout. Gonna try

We are leaving Sunday morning and will be coming back on Friday. So, I will try to login and chat. But, my mom's internet isn't great..

Talk to you tomorrow

Hi Kathy

Today was ICE Total Body Compound Live and yoga.

Don’t worry about checking in when visiting your Mom. I won’t be around much next week. The kids will be here for a few days and I most likely will only work out a few days.

Have a great day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.