Xtrainers

Hey Lisa:

Yeah!! Go Nats!! Hope they can pull it off tonight. Taking a rest day today. Going to Verizon to get a new phone. I haven't had a new one in 5 years.....

Talk to you tomorrow!!

Hi Kathy

So happy that Nats won! It was awesome.

I hear you on the phone situation. I don't get a new one until my old one is broken. The kids get new ones every year....

Today was PHA Live.

I cannot wait for this rain to be over. It's suppose to be colder but I will take it as long as there is sun.

Hi Lisa,
Yeah Go Nats!!! ⚾️ We are super happy here.
No workout today. I ended up with candy duty. .

Rain is heading our way too. We are getting cooler too☔

Playing with my new phone and love the emojis can you tell?

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a rest day. I did a bunch of cleaning and laundry.

Today was TB Giant Sets Live.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Decided to wing this month with Live workouts. Yesterday I did the bootcamp live workout from Halloween. It was a good workout. Today I did the Plyo leg workout from a couple of weeks ago. Love the live worouts. Tomorrow I may switch over to DVD workouts with something cardio or kickbox.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

I am winging it as well. There is too much lifting in the November rotation for my liking.

Yesterday was RWH LI Hiit 1 & 2 plus abs. Today was Firm and Fit Live.

Have a good one.

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was Yoga and today was Circuit SWEAT Live. This was a nice little workout which I have never done. There are so many Live workouts!

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Yes there are so many live workouts. Sometimes I can't remember if I have done them. For a little while I was writing them down when I worked out to them so that I could get to them all. oh well. I still think there are many I have done yet.

Checking in with a rainy rest day. Didn't sleep enough last night after waiting for Chris to get home from work. So, tired tonight. I am going to get ready for bed early and read. Chris and Lauren have friends over. Perfect night to hibernate in the bedroom alone. Vic is in New Jersey for work training.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

What part of NJ is Vic in?

I love the kids and miss them all the time, but I do NOT miss waiting for them to get home and the endless activity in the house. I like my peace and quiet after working all day and it was nonstop when they were home!

Is Chris still going to school? Did Lauren find a job or did she go back to school?

Today was Rev Up Rumble. I am really looking forward to the weekend!

Have a good day!

Hi Lisa:

He is home now. But he was in Mt Laurel I think he said. Know where it is?

Yeah, we hate the waiting up. But, if we fall asleep we are up anyway when they get home. Most of the time we can't get to sleep until we know they are home. Chris is in school and doesn't have a clue what he wants to do. Therefore, he is not real eager to go to school. But, we encouraged him to stick with it. He is taking a few classes at a time. Lauren is working full time. Unfortunately not with more anymore. But, she seems to like her job and is making more money with benefits. I do like my peace and quiet. However, when they are here at least we know where they are! We won't have that too much longer.

Well no workout tonight either. Vic was home and we were visiting. Back to it tomorrow.

Talk to you later...

Hi Lisa:

Checking in with Love me some cardio kickboxing from last week's live broadcast. Today was Live: Total body barbell and bands.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Mt Laurel is way south of where we are but I know where it is.

Yesterday was a rest day and today Crush It LI Live and yoga.

My legs and hips are super tight so I am trying to be more diligent with stretching.

I am off tomorrow for Veterans Day so a long weekend.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Had to work today...But on the bright side traffic was good!

Checking in today with Live-High Intensity Cardio Step. I don't think I have done this one. If I did it h as been a while. It was a great workout. I think tomorrow I will do some lower body workout...

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Ryan had to work yesterday as well but he said the commute was not light. I don't ever think it's light going into Penn Station.

Yesterday was yoga and today was LI Conditioning Live and yoga.

Have a great day,

Hi Lisa,

It was a rainy cold day here. Did you get snow by you? None here. But cold and windy.

Checking in with live: long & sculpted legs. I can’t recall doing this one before. I liked it.

Talk to you tomorrow!

Hi Kathy

No snow here. It did rain a little before the temperature dropped and boy did it drop! The morning was 50 degrees and It was 21 degrees when I left work at 4:30!

Today was LI Circuit plus Abs. I have not done that workout in a long time and forgot how much i enjoy it.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Yeah, we had that same kind of temperature drop and it was still cold today!

Checking in with Live: Metabolic Meltdown....

Talk to you tomorrow!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.