Xtrainers

Kathy

I thought I checked in yesterday but just realized I didn't! It was a crazy day at work.

Yesterday was ICE Chiseled Upper/Lower Body Live and today was Mixed Impact Hiit plus Abs Live.

Woo hoo on the Nats! Margaret said Baltimore is going crazy as there are a lot of fans there. We are going down there this weekend so its should be fun.

Have a great day.

Hey Lisa...

Yes, we are all excited about the World Series around here! Vic and Chris are among them.

Checking in with a rest day today. Busy at work and thought the elliptical this morning was enough....

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy:

Today was Metabolic Madness Live. Cathe used some new moves in this one. Really good.

I will not be back until Monday. We are going to visit Margaret and her boyfriend in Baltimore. We have not seen them since August so we are excited.

Have a great one.

Hi Lisa:

Hope you have fun this weekend with your daughter!!

Checking in with Pyramid Upper Body.

Have a great weekend!

Hi Lisa:

Checking in with RWH plyo hiit one and the abs one yesterday. Today was slide and glide.

Talk to you tomorrow!!

Hi Kathy

We had a great time this weekend visiting. I won't see her again until Christmas :(

No formal workout this weekend but we did do a lot of walking on Saturday.

Today was ICE Metabolic Total Body plus Abs.

Have a good day.

Hi Lisa:

Glad you had a great time.

I am also checking in with ICE Metabolic Total Body...

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Today was High Low Hiit plus Abs Live.

I will be rooting for the Nationals tonight since the Yankees lost :)

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Well, I am resting today as I have lost my workout room to the World Series. Go Nats!!! Vic wants to go when they are here so bad. But, he doesn't have tickets right now, They are super expensive!!

Back to the workout tomorrow. Just elliptical today.

Hi Kathy:

Today was Cardio Boxing plus Metabolic Conditioning Live.

Another great win! I am pulling for a sweep :)

Have a great day.

HiLisa:

Yes, great baseball happening. Tonight is in DC. Vic is wanting to go to a game REAL bad!! No ticket.

Checking in last night with Live: To the mat with core and no workout tonight. Everyone in my workout room to watch the World Series!!!

Talk to you tomorrow.

GO NATS!!!

Hi Kathy

You are a better woman than I with sharing your workout room :)

Yesterday was LI Hiit Live. We took yesterday off as Ryan starts a new job Monday and wanted a long weekend. I cleaned out a bunch of closets and took 8 bags to Goodwill. It felt great.

Today is a rest day.

The weather is beautiful.

Have a great day.

Hi Kathy

Today was Strong Total Body Live and yoga.

It’s raining so hard here! I am off to a massage and to get my hair colored. I can’t keep up with the grays!

Have a good day.

Hi Lisa....

Seeing as how the Nationals are blowing it, I should have kicked them out of there and worked out. Today's workout was Live Cardio with Hiit. Not sure what the exact title is. Good workout. Yesterday was Ramped up Upper body.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Yeah the Nats need to pick it up! The fact that Scherzer could not pitch last night did not help.

Today was Afterburn. This is one of my all time favorite Cathe workouts.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa

Yeah, we are so disappointed in the Nats. Our last hope is tonight!

I am also checking in with Afterburn. I enjoy this one too. Except for the burpees!!!

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Lisa:

We are cheering for those Nats too. Hope they don't let us down!!!

Checking in with STS total body. I haven't done that one in a while. I think I will be sore tomorrow....

Talk to you later.

Hi Kathy

WOO HOO on the Nats win last night. I am totally pumped for Game 7.

I really did not feel like working out this morning. It's been raining since Sunday and I also have not been sleeping well which is a bad combination. I did manage X10 Low Impact and some yoga.

Have a great day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.