Xtrainers

Hi Lisa:

Lucky dog going to the beach. I am jealous. Enjoy it!!

Taking a rest day today since I went to do my grocery shopping after work. This weekend is the pyramid workouts. Tomorrow is upper body and Sunday is lower body..

Have a great weekend...

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a rest day. The beach was glorious.

Today was Compound Giant Sets Live. I have a massage later that I am really looking forward to.

Have a great day!

Hi Lisa:

Well, Chris is taking a class this summer since he didn't take a full load last semester. And they are both hanging out with friends and girlfriend/boyfriend. They both work as well. Lauren signed up for a nutrition class too. She thinks she wants to go back to school to be a dietitian. Ugh, I told her to take a break and enjoy graduation. But, she wants to take this class. Other then that, Lauren and Vic are going to Notre Dame in July when Lauren's best friend gets married there in the chapel. It will shape up to be a busy time for sure.

How about your family? What is happening in your household?

Checking in with Ramped up Upper Body today...

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Jacob is still working his full time job and living with his girlfriend. They live in a great beach community and doubt they will ever leave. They do occasionally talk about moving to another state but I doubt it. Margaret has settled into her new apartment. She will be working part time while studying for the MCAT. Her Master's classes don't start until the end of August so she get a little break from school which she actually does not like :) Her boyfriend is also doing his Masters this Summer before going onto his doctorate. They both love school.

Ryan and I have a week off starting on July 1st. It will be mostly day trips and of course lots of eating out lol. We are also off the first week in September and we are going to Las Vegas. It does not feel like September unless we take a trip there. Other then that we spend one of the days of the weekend on the beach and I am sure we will visit the kids. Margaret's lease on her apartment near the undergrad campus does not end until July 25th. We are subletting that now, but will need to do a full cleaning once the tenant is out.

Does Lauren want to go back for another degree or is this a certification type class?

Today was a WB mix of both RWH LI Hiit segments plus abs and a Jessica Smith stretch.

Have a great day.

Hi Kathy:

Today was Circuit Total Body with Step and Core Live. I am thrilled that Cathe has started to number the Live workouts as I never get the name correct :)

Have a great day.

Hey Lisa:

At this point I don't think Lauren knows what she wants. Right now she is taking the nutrition class since she is very interested in nutrition. But, I think in the future she may go back and get a second degree in the field. We will see what life brings.

Sounds like you have a busy summer and your kids are on the go too. That is great.

Checking in with Crossfire today. I like they are numbered too. I haven't checked yet, did they go back and number all of them? I will have to take a look. I have been doing on demand lately and haven't one many live workouts. But, I may sub some here and there this month.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Today was Yvette Bachman no equipment kickbox. It was 68 minutes long which is a lot longer than my usual workouts. I personally don't feel the need to work out more than an hour. It just makes me hungrier :)

Have a great day!

Hi Lisa:

I don't really like to go longer then and hour too. Sometimes I do if I add stretching or abs. Today I had some work to do when I got home. So, resting today. I didn't have time to get the workout in.

The weather was so beautiful here today. A little on the cool side in the 70s. Loved it!!!

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy

Happy Fathers Day to Vic! Ryan Jacob and Ryan's dad are off for a mans day. I am grateful to have the day to myself after visiting my Dad.

Today was Giant Sets 3 Live. What a great workout!

I am off to get my hair dyed as the grays have taken over. I am also getting a keratin treatment as the humidity has hit NJ :)

Have a great day!

Hey Lisa:

Thanks. Happy Father's Day to Ryan too. Hope you are enjoying your hair day! I will be calling my dad here soon.

Checking in with Cardio Slam today and yesterday was Great Glutes. Next week I may sub some Live workouts in my rotation. I haven't done a live one in a while...

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy:

Today was Crossfire plus RWH Abs #1. I had not done a non Live workout for a while so I figured I would mix it up a little :)

I cannot remember whether I asked you or not but did you preorder the Step Boss DVD's? I am going to wait until they show up on demand.

Have a great day!

Hey Lisa:

Yes, I did preorder the Step Boss DVDs. I don't think we talked about yet. But, yes I did. Looking forward to it. I tend to stick to 6" steps though as 8" makes my lower back ache.

Checking in with High Reps. today...

Hi Kathy

You do much better than I do with the step work. I used to love it but it just kills my knees and back these days. If I do use the step it's with no risers for cardio and 1 riser for each side if there is leg work. I am only 5'2 and all torso so that's my excuse :)

Today was ICE Compound Total Body Live.

Have a great day!

Hi Kathy:

Yesterday was a rest day and today Metabolic Circuit Blast.

It's been raining here since Monday as well. It is not doing any favors for my allergies. The weekend is suppose to be glorious so I will put up with it :)

Have a good day.

HI Lisa:

Checking in with some Live workouts. Blazing Bootcamp yesterday and today I did Time out for Hiit: Low impact.

Yup raining all week here and we are due nice weather this weekend too. We had a nutrition seminar at work a couple of days ago that dealt with allergies. The allergist said that a lot of our allergy problems start with too much sugar consumption. It messes with our immune systems. Hmm.

Anyway, hope you get some relief this weekend from them...

Talk to you tomorrow.

Happy Summer Solstice!!

We have Summer hours in our office which means we close at 1 on Fridays through Labor Day. I am so excited.

Today was Cardio Boxing with Stability Ball Abs Live. Amanda from the DVD's is in the workout :)

Sugar is not great for you and unfortunately I have a sweet tooth. I do try to eat as clean as possible but the cookie, brownie, etc gets me everytime!

Have a good day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.