Xtrainers

Hi all -

Susan I am sorry about your back. That stinks. When that happens to me I walk and do a lot of yoga even though I don't enjoy yoga :)

Today was Fit Split LI Cardio plus Metabolic and Abs.

I am going to check out what Cathe's February rotation looks like and go from there.

Have a good day.

Hi ladies..

I need to check out that Feb rotation too. I have just been winging it. Today was Rock em Sock em. Friday night and Saturday was cleaning and errands. NO workouts.. I did do the elliptical on Friday morning as usual....

Susan, I didn't know Tracie was still doing videos. Let us know how they are..

Hi ladies. Hope you all had good weekends.

Saturday was a rest day, yesterday was Cardio SS/LI All Out LI Hiit WB workouts and today was Total Body Giant Sets plus Abs.

I am going to try and follow a 3 cardio 1 TB 1 LB and 1 Metabolic generic rotation for this month and see where it goes. I really wish it would warm up so I could walk outside a little!

Hi ladies..

Checking in with Low Impact Sweat and the legs/glutes part of the fit tower leg workout. My Fit Split legs and glutes got scratched in my DVD player. Need to order another one..UGH!!

Hi ladies

Kathy - that stinks. Hopefully customer service can send another one out quickly.

Yesterday was a WB mix of Crossfire/To the Max with SB abs and a yoga stretch. I wish I had more time to play with the WB as it's a wonderful tool. Today I started with Rock Em Sock Em but the app killed it 20 minutes in and I could get it to restart so I did Fit Split KB.

It's snowing here....

Hi ladies..

Checking in today with the 4 day split Low intensity step cardio and total body sculpt (great 25 minute workout).

Also, I heard back from Cathe customer service and they are going to send me a replacement for that scratched dvd. Yeah!! Cathe is the best!!!

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi ladies -

Kathy that is great news on the DVD. I agree that Cathe CS's is one of the best!

Today was Crush It LI Live plus Deep Stretch Legs and Hips. I really need to stretch more.

Hi Lisa and Kathy!

Lisa - what workout is the Deep stretch legs and hips? I’m not real big on yoga either, I’d rather do a cathe stretch workout. My sisiter recommended some exercises using a couple of tennis balls...they work wonders!
I’ll be anxious to hear how your rotation works and what you like or dislike about it.

Kathy- Cathe’s customer service is awesome! There's nothing more disappointing than a workout that’s unable to play correctly.
I love Tracie! She was my favorite instructor on the Firm workouts. I’ll be sure to let you know what I think of them after I do them.

Update: The day after I posted stretching was my only workout, I went back to the Dr and he told me to stop all stretching as it was too soon and I was just reinjuring the area. :mad: So nothing for a week other than walking around in the house. Dr appt on Friday-I am allowed to stretch again(wahoo) and am allowed to walk 1/4 of a mile on the treadmill-no incline and slow speed. :)
So my workouts for Fri Sat and today have been stretching 3 times a day and walking 1/4 mile. :cool:

Hi Susan and Kathy- what happened to Jann?

Susan-do you get massages at all? I have had a bad back for 25 plus years after my pregnancies. Massage is the only thing that seems to really keep it ok.

Saturday was a rest day. I did not due much except clean, do laundry and get a facial. Sunday was a Hiit workout blender and today was Strong Total Body Live.

It rained here almost all weekend but I will take it over snow any day!

HI ladies..

I got the replacement DVD. YEAH!!! It tried it and it worked. Happy about that.

Checking in today with just the elliptical. Yesterday was High Reps and I was planning to do Intensity today. But, got home late and decided not to do it..

Weather has been better here. Rainy this weekend. But, today was chilly but sunny for the most part..

Have a great evening!!

Hi ladies!

Susan -I am sorry I did not response on the stretch DVD. It's Deep Stretch by Mimi Solaire. It's by far one of my most used DVD's. There are a ton of other Yin Yoga for your back on YouTube.

Kathy - That was quick on the new DVD!

Today was Rapid Fire Legs and Core Live. My legs hurt already!

Hi ladies..

Lisa: Yes, I was really happy that I got a fast response and shipment.

OK, checking in today with Cardio Core Circuit...

Hi ladies..

We had the most beautiful day today. It was up to 70 degrees. Of course, they tell us that Saturday we may get a wintry mix. UGH!!!

Checking in today with Muscle Max..

Hi all.

Kathy -we have the same weather pattern here. The only saving grace is that Sunday is suppose to be a high of 50 so hopefully it will all melt!

Today was Metabolic Conditioning Live.

Hi ladies..

Lisa: Yes here too. I guess I will stay home tomorrow and get the house cleaned. It needs it so it is a good thing..

Checking in today with Rock'm Sock'm Kickbox.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.