Xtrainers

Hi everyone!

Kathy---I am so happy to see you here!! :):):) It sounds like you are quite busy!!! What grade is Chris in now?

Well, we woke up to a nightmare this morning!! It looked like a winter wonderland outside!!! :eek: It has been snowing all day but thank goodness the ground is still warm so it's not accumulating like was predicted. Right now Abby and Chris are out sledding/4-wheeling but I chickened out because the wind is blowing horribly. THAT just penetrates whatever warm clothes you have on, so I'm tending the fire in the fireplace. :D

Friday night was a 40 min walk/run on the TM + weighted abs
Sat was a rest day.....we had manis/pedis, did some shopping and then went to see "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them". We LOVED it!!! It was soooo fun to be back in the wizarding world. :cool:

Today was BodyBeast Chest/Tris + 40 min run on the TM + abs ...think the rest day was beneficial. LOL

Hi everyone...Just finished my workout. I did an hour on the elliptical and yesterday was the last Slow/Heavy Chest and Back. I am a little sore from that one. Busy day--went to Mass and taught religious education(CCD), then Lauren and I went shopping. Chris needed some pants. So, we headed to Kohls then we got our dogs new doggie beds. Last night Vic and I went and bought a new dryer since our old one wasn't doing its job.

Susan: It was cold and windy here. No snow thank goodness!! Chris is a junior this year and is working at Chick-fil-a and doing great with that job. Last summer he worked at the minor league Washington Nationals stadium. He really enjoyed that but didn't get alot of hours. Lauren is almost done with the first half of her 2nd year in college. Doing great with that and she works at a consignment store near us..loves it. Me I am still working full time. Coming up on a year the end of December. I got a pretty big promotion in July and now I work for our corporate office as an Administrator to the President, the finance department and marketing/communications. I am happy that I enjoy my job if I gotta work. I am looking forward to Thanksgiving week off....

Ok... I need to figure out who is who. I know Susan, Jann, Shelley and Saundra. Now I gotta match up the other names. I think jacmar is Lisa right? Who am I missing??? K what is your screen name?

Hi all!

Yes Kathy jacmar is me :) Congratulations on the promotion. That is awesome. I am so glad the kids are doing well.

It was so windy and cold yesterday. Quite a switch from Saturday!

Today was RWH Hiit #2 and Abs #1.

Good morning! Today was RWH Chest Shoulders and Triceps.

What is everyone doing for the Holiday? I am NOT a cook so all I have to do is make mashed potatoes to take to my mom's. They live in the same town as we do so its a super easy trip which I love. If it wasn't for Mom doing holiday cooking it just would not happen. We would be getting take out :) Other than eating, I really will not do much this weekend. I would rather pay more for something then go out shopping on Black Friday. It's just not for me. Margaret and I will most likely do nails and feet, I have to get my hair colored and most likely will squeeze in a massage.

Kathy---Congratulations on the promotion!! Sounds like a pretty intense position.:cool:
How cool that Chris got to work at the Washington Nationals stadium! Did he get to meet any of the players? From everything I've read, Chick-fil-a is a pretty darn good company to work for. I like that they give families off for holidays and they that they aren't open on Sundays.
Wow, its so hard to believe that Lauren is already on her 2nd year of college!!! Time is flying!!!
I saw on Pintrest how to make elevated dog beds for about $12. I was looking at them for our dog because our heat is in the floor so winter is a tough time for him to be in the house. They were charging almost $200 for them online!! I think I'm going to try to make one. LOL

Lisa---I am cooking the turkey, the cranberry sauce and the pies again this year. After my Dad passed away, my Mom decided she was done with cooking. But we'll all go to her house and everyone will bring something. I tried to get Chris and Abby to go to NYC for Thanksgiving Day but they weren't hearing it. ;)
Never been Black Friday shopping and I feel exactly like you do.........nothing is worth getting trampled. LOL

Yesterday was BodyBeast Back & Bi and weighted abs. Today was Shoulders and Ill hop on the TM tonight.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Yeasterday was cardio & legs This morning was Lift it Hit it ch TRI SH & weighted abs.

Hi Ladies.
Happy Thanksgiving to you all.
Thank you for the well wishes, the hip is much better.

Susan, yes.. I will try to go to Kelly's trip if she has one.

Happy Monday all. I had a good long weekend. We did hit MAJOR traffic bringing Margaret back to school yesterday but that is to be expected.

Here are my workouts
F - KCM Cardio Blast
S-Rest
Sun - X10 Step and Low Impact ( I don't know why these workouts are so hard for me, but they are)
Mon - Xtrain Legs

I am going to keep up with Xtrain weights this week and will wait to see what Cathe posts for December.

Good Morning
Slowing getting back into the workout swing.
Sunday was KCM's Meltdown.
Monday - walking

HI ladies.

We had a great time in Florida for Thanksgiving...Sunday I got caught up doing the laundry and grocery shopping. Back at work today...

Back with the workouts too. Ate too much last week..Today was Athletic Training..

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi ladies..

Checking in with--Cardio Supersets today and Gym style back/bicep/shoulders. I also add in 25 minutes on the elliptical in the mornings to get me going for the day. I started doing my daily Cathe DVD in the evening. I just seem to have more energy in the evening and get more out of the workout then.

Lisa: Yes, it was beautiful in Florida. We had sunshine and daily highs in the upper 70s to 80. I didn't want to come home!! HAHA I am looking forward to the new workouts as well...I haven't watched any clips. But, the descriptions sound awesome as usual..

Lisa. I know I know. December already. I truly think 2016 has been one of the fastest years on record.

Checking in with Zumba's Let's Dance Workout.

Happy Friday!
Today was Xtrain Bis and Tris and a little ab work.
What is everyone up to this weekend? We are going into NYC tomorrow to walk around and have lunch. Sunday is a massage and my hair. I hope to watch a little football as well.

Hi everyone!

Lisa---I'd love to go with you!!! What a wonderful city!! Have fun!!

Kathy---glad you had such good weather! Sunshine and warm weather would be hard to leave!

Saundra---I agree...this year has flown by super fast!

We spent a few days in NYC after Thanksgiving so I only got in a couple of cardio days but lots of walking. On our way home Tuesday I could feel myself getting sick.....probably got it from the little boy next to me that was coughing without covering his mouth at the Rockettes. So no workouts for me this week.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.