Xtrainers

Hi Kathy - today was ICE Compound TB Live.

Do you have any plans for the weekend? We most likely do the beach on Saturday as long as the weather holds up. I also need to get my hair dyed as the grays are taking over!

Hi Lisa:

No big plans this weekend. I would love to relax and not run around. Lauren is going to Hershey with a friend and Vic and Chris are going to a baseball game. I will enjoy some quiet time. I would also like to get my haircut and maybe do some shopping...

Checking in today with Warrior Kickboxing!!

Hi Kathy-I used to love having the rare time of home alone when the kids were still around. Now when they come home it's like a bomb went off as we are so used to being alone!

Today was LI Cardio Hiit Live and the hips/leg segment of Yin Yoga.

Hi Lisa:

Getting ready to do some housecleaning then workout. Not sure what yet. Probably a step workout. Yesterday was Shock Circuit and the abs from crossfire on demand.

Hi Kathy yesterday was a rest day. We spent the day at the beach. It was beautiful.

Today was Chiseled Lower Body and Icy Core 2. It’s pouring rain!

Good morning Lisa...

It was nice here yesterday most of the day. It started to rain on and off late in the afternoon. So far today there is a misty rain and clouds. Getting ready to workout and then Lauren and I may do a little shopping..

Yesterday I did Rapid fire legs & core. Nor sure yet what today's will be. I gotta go scroll through the selections...

Hi Kathy I love Rapid Fire Legs and Core!

Today was an hour walk. We went to brunch ran some errands and now just relaxing.

I have totally lost my way with the May rotation so I have no clue what I am doing tomorrow :)

Hi Kathy -today was Compound Giant Sets Live. I requested that Cathe post a Live rotation on the Live thread. Fingers crossed!

Hi Lisa:

I would love for a Live rotation. It would help not have to think about it so much. HAHA

Yesterday was Quick fix cardio and the abs from the fit tower series. Today was Total Body Sculpt Live. Halfway through that one I realized that I had already done this one. Oh well. I have been trying to do different ones until I had them all tried...

Hi Kathy - Cathe responded to me that she is just too busy to put together a Live rotation right now which I completely understand. I know what you mean about redoing workouts you have already done. It's hard to keep track!

Yesterday was a WB workout I made of the two RWH Hiit plus Abs. Today was Fit and Firm Live. It was an older one that I had not tried before. Not particularly hard but different with lots of band work.

Hi Kathy - Ugh this weather is the worst! We have not seen the sun in days and it is suppose to rain all weekend. It's crazy how this type of weather negatively affects me.

Today was a WB workouts of KPC combos and abs plus some of the leg work from Turbo Barre.

HI Lisa:

Ended up resting yesterday. I had a lot going on when I got home. So, didn't have time. Today I did Live: Cardio, Barre & core. Which was a good one.. Too bad about the Live rotation. I would love to have one. But, I will probably do the June rotation and sub the workouts like I did this month.

We are in the same boat with the rain. We had some sun today though. That was a nice change!!

Hi Kathy! We actually had a really nice day here on Saturday warm and sunny. We were at the beach all day:)
Now we’re back to just gray overcast and cool.

Saturday was a rest day yesterday was an hour walk and today was High Low HIIT Live. I also stretched both days . I am trying to lay off any upper body weights this week as my shoulder has really been bugging me with this damp weather. It’s not easy getting older lol

Hi Lisa:

Oh the beach sounds heavenly. Today was an awesome day. But, was inside all day. Ugh!!

Anyway, workout today was Fit Body Bootcamp...

Hi Kathy - how close is the nearest beach to you? During my evaluation process of finding places to move to, I need to know how far a major city and beach are. I know you are close to DC so we are good there :D.

Today was Cardio Barre and Core Live.

Hi Lisa:

Ha..Good criteria!!! I don't it is too far to Virginia Beach probably 3 hours. We lived about 20 minutes from Panama City Beach when we first got married and lived in Florida. Vic wants to move back to Sarasota and that is fine. I really like Florida weather!!:)

OK, so today was a nice day out. They say we will get some rain tonight :rolleyes: But, nice the rest of the week..

Workout today was Imax Live...

Hi Kathy - 3 hours is not that far, but it's not doable for a day trip. I am super spoiled living where we do now as its 45 minutes to the beach and to NYC. Now that the kids are gone and I have less responsibility I really like to be out of the house on the weekends. I get bored quickly and need to be busy. That's why I don't know if I will ever retire unless the kids have kids and need help :D.

Today I started to do Timesaver Step Grooves Live and 15 minutes in I quit. I just could not get into it. I then did X10LI and stretched.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.