XTrain question

Spikeb62

I just finished six months of STS and thought I'd do XTrain while waiting for Ripped w/HiiT. I guess I got spoiled with the ease of knowing which exercises are on each STS disc and doing the ORM for them. How do you know which exercises are on each XTrain workout so you can do a ORM and put together the workout sheet before you start the workouts? Do you have to watch the disc, write down the exercise, then do the ORM, manually input he exercises for a workout card, etc.?

Thanks for any help! I'm anxious to get started.

There is a book like STS series. It has each exercise on each dvd. You can write down your weight and it tells you what weight Cathe is using and how many reps.

If you have the full download X-Train pack, you should have a pdf user guide.
you can print it off and write down the weight selection.

HTH

Great!!! Thank you both very much. I'll double check for the user guide. I was hoping there was something like that as for STS.

I have another question. I found the user guide, updated any ORMs I needed to, set up the 90-day undulating rotation in my online calendar, followed the instructions in the User Guide to print my workout cards from the calendar and it worked fine for Chest, back, and Shoulders Disc1. But when I click on the icon on the calendar for Cardio Leg Blast (disc 6) and then click on "show details" to the right, it does not have a button below for "edit workout" so I can't print a workout card. Any suggestions?

We only provide workout cards for the upper body workouts as the lower body workout uses the same weight for all exercises.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.