XTrain Question

JonStephMom

Cathlete
The new series looks amazing! I'm so excited!!! Will we be able to purchase the series without Ride like we did for LIS?

Thanks!

additional question

Was just wondering if this set of workouts will be set up like STS where we start with a 1 rep max and the program will tell us what weight to use?

Hi Cathe--

I've done STS twice, so this looks great. BUT--I'm also hoping we'll have the option of purchasing this WITHOUT the "Ride" DVD, as you did with the LIS series. Thanks for considering!

Just saw on another board, the pricing info came out, and there is a "no Ride" option. :D

Was just wondering if this set of workouts will be set up like STS where we start with a 1 rep max and the program will tell us what weight to use?

Yes, we will use our One Rep Max to make suggestions just like we did in STS. Workout cards will also be able to be printed from our Workout Manager just like we do with STS.

A word of caution though, with higher rep ranges like in our 100 Rep Challenges and in Supercuts One Rep Max testing can be inaccurate. The higher the reps the less accurate our One Rep Max calculator is. We've been testing XTRAIN One Rep Max testing on some of our employees and members and found that for most people it works for the higher rep ranges, but some had to make further adjustments. If nothing else One Rep Max testing will help to get you in the ballpark of the correct weight you will want to us for the higher rep workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.