XTRAIN Mix & Match feature

Tahitia

Cathlete
If you are going to have a mix and match feature, is it possible to make this option so that as each pre-selected routine is completed it will automatically go to the next pre-selected routine without having to pause, manually go back to the menue, and pick the next desired routine? :D In other words, my mix and match routine is nearly continous, with perhaps a slight pause in between as the dvd transitions into the next pre-selected routine. I've had other dvds from other trainers that had this feature and it was convenient in that I didn't have to pause for an extended period. I hope my question makes sense.

Perhaps I'm missing something, but when I try selecting chapters in other Cathe's dvds when i'm finished with one selection it automatically goes back to the chapter's menue for me to make my next selection . What I was looking for was the option to make several selections at once, so when I'm finished with one it automatically goes to my next selection. It's like I have the option to put together my own premix routine. Unfortunately I can't explain it any other way. Just a thought. :cool:

I do not have any of the dvd from the Body Blast series, but I just looked through the premix description and appears to be exactly what I was suggesting for the XTRAIN. Thanks for getting it.

I tried that to for bb and I don't knnow how. Like. I wantedto do sjp all step then section1 2 3 of step blast but don't know how. I'm glad u r asking because id like to know how also.

I think you can only use the workout blender for one workout. Like KPC you can configure the sequence and frequency of each segment. You can't use the blender between workouts that I know of anyways.
I think they stopped including that feature because it caused too many problems with people's dvd players.

Unfortunately I have no need for the workout manager. I was hoping the option in the workout manager was prgramed in the dvd. I have a couple of dvds by other trainers that offer this option. I'm new to Cathe and just love her programs. I can't see going any where else for my exercising needs. I'll just keep hoping this will be available in the future, but it's not a deal breaker for me.

I think you can only use the workout blender for one workout. Like KPC you can configure the sequence and frequency of each segment. You can't use the blender between workouts that I know of anyways.
I think they stopped including that feature because it caused too many problems with people's dvd players.
Oh -- hmmm I have not downloaded the newer version. This may be true. :rolleyes:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.