XTrain is Now Finished! – PreSale Ends Today!

SNM Videos

Administrator
We've now completed our work on all of the XTrain masters and delivered them to the duplicator. The XTrain DVDs are being replicated in California as we speak and we hope and think they could all be finished by the end of this week and then loaded on to trucks for delivery to us. The Christmas holiday will cause truck deliveries to take a little longer than normal, but we hope to have XTrain in stock perhaps as early as sometime next week. This is still not a firm date, but as this week progresses we should begin to narrow down the date we should receive XTrain. We will give you another update after seeing how the duplicator makes out this week.

We would like to take this time to wish all of you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays and thank all of you who have pre-ordered XTrain. Special thanks to our crew and staff that all put in some serious overtime the last several months to turn around this project in record time. Their effort is even more remarkable when you consider all of the extra XTrain bonuses, detailed chapter menus and over 140 Premixes included in the XTrain series.

In the meantime while we wait for the delivery of XTrain we thought we would share another XTrain video clip with you today – Hard Strikes! ( This clip only shows the main workout. The Bonus Heavy Bag workout will be shown later in another clip).

And as a reminder, so that we have time to prepare for the shipping of all the presale orders we will end the XTrain presale today ( Dec 17th ), so don’t miss your last chance to hop on board the XTrain presale! | Order Now |

Thankyou!
We love it. You all are so awesome. I cant believe i have discovered such amazing hard working down to earth people. Fun dvds and im so so happy. Cathe bring it everytime! God def blessed me when i found Cathes dvd! And this community of like minds! Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!

Thankyou!
We love it. You all are so awesome. I cant believe i have discovered such amazing hard working down to earth people. Fun dvds and im so so happy. Cathe bring it everytime! God def blessed me when i found Cathes dvd! And this community of like minds! Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!

Well said!!

how much wight are the pink gloves?

Hi SMN, please can you tell me how much weight are the pink gloves that Cathe use in the Hard strike? I will use your weight gloves (1kg each - I think is 2lb) instead of the boxing gloves and I would like to know if this alternative may be appropriate.
Thank you very much

No discipline

I had already decided at the beginning of December that I was not going to buy any more workout DVDs until January, but after seeing the first clips and the updated DVD descriptions, I decided to pre-order SuperCuts, Tabatacise, and All Out.

Aaaarrrggghhhh! I have no discipline. :(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.