XTRAIN- a request for wrist friendly exercises

jordan

Cathlete
Short and to the point, I simply want to put in a request for wrist friendly exercises in the new XTRAIN series. Lately, some of the exercises have been brutal on my wrists and my joints are screaming :eek:. If you could keep this in mind, I would appreciate it.

Thank you,
jordan

I agree about hoping the workouts will be Wrist Friendly!! I have had wrist issues, and thus my workouts have had to make adaptations.

Thank you!!

Me too. Those crab-kick core exercises in Crossfire just kill my wrists, then the plank exercises too. I could tolerate the planks better if I hadn't done the crab kicks first. I don't think it is something you can build up too, either. Your joints are either that flexible or they are not.
Beth

bumping big time!

Yes, count me in too for more wrist-friendly exercises, or at least suggestions for how to modify. For most exercises like pushups, planks, e.g. anything that requires bearing weight on flexed wrists, I use a pair of push-up stands, which is the only thing that makes a lot of exercises tolerable for my wrists. I would recommend those if others don't have them and are having trouble with wrist issues.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.