Xers.....Whatever Tuesday........

blkblt

Cathlete
Ladies,Greetings from Luxembourg,
Really have no time for personals now. I want to get my workout in, haven't quite decided which one yet and I have a ton of errands to run. The neck is doing better but still stiff. I think however I'll be able to restart Saturday at least I'm hoping so. I can say like Tony I don't beleive in aging, but sometimes your body has it's own way of letting you who's the boss...LOL :7
Be back later

Hi all,

Greetings from the balmy East Coast.

There was a link to a clip from Eion's new dvd on video fitness. It's 17 minutes and I didn't have time to watch it all, but it looks really well done. Supposedly there is a presale on Amazon too.

Today is a run and some yoga. Although I my arms are definitly looking more pumped, I'm struggling to stay with anything but the upper body work on the X this time. I hope my new X+ dvds come soon. Oh and if you are interested, according to the NROLFW, women only gain fractions of inches in muscle. Just one of the many tidbits he comments on. I'm still trying to figure out what was new about any of the information that he wrote.

Debra - Is it a graduate or undergraduate class you are taking? After doing the dr, the ones I'm taking seem like such a joke. It is nice to know what to expect. I think I commented that I hate objective tests, but many instructors still use them. Sandra and I can probably write for hours and hours and not run out of things to say!

Jeanette - Sorry you have not been able to get out in the middle of the day at work. That is the one drawback to my current job. It's like I'm on call all day long. Some days I don't get much done, just because I have to talk with so many people.

Christiane - Glad you are feeling better. I don't think I'd do the KB. It seems like that would definitley strain the neck.

Tracy

Greetings from Humid & Hot Houston!

RD 2: Lean: Phase 2: Week 2: Day 2
~~Cardio X on tap today & I'll most likely do just that;-)
Yesterday I ran again- the golf course so had all the hills to challenge me...Also did Speedbody fullbody workout- great standing core work included.... I'll tack on Slo Mo Core to todays workout as well.

~~ Have read all the posts for past 3 days.... Seems that everyones well & geared up for an exciting 2008.

~~ Tracy: you made me smile yesterday saying you'd look for a zippity today;-) How about a Do-Da today and will work towards zippity tomorrow?:* :* :* ~ No worries at all on just using X weight work this time around... I think Sandra & I are pretty close to that type of rotation as well. Round 2 offers more flexibilty in that area...Didnt you read the "Sandra Book of X Round 2 Rules" ???? I'll shoot you a copy today!;-)

~~ Christiane:.
Sounds like you will be back on the road once again shortly.... Have a great time! Seems you are well accustomed to the "travel game". ~ ITA w/ Tracy about Kenpo - I think if you were to do it with any intensity you'd be at risk w/ that neck. Personally I have to avaoid all KB when I am injured from waist up:*

Sandra, Lea, Wendy, Carol, Jeanette, Debra, Latrese, Laurie, Nicole, Swift Amy, Amy, Cheryl.... XXOO to all - will catch up soon!!!

Thank goodness you posted Traci. Now, I can open up a window for personals. :7 ;) See how much you were missed! Hope your world is feeling centered today.:*

Wendy

Good morning all. I have another busy day. I went out to lunch with the park moms and had a tofu dish that was so salty I am still tasting it. I should just stick to salads. I signed both of my kids up for a yoga class which they start today. I hope that they like it. I know that it is not Eion...but it should be fun for them.

Time to go and do legs, back and arx. Have a great morning.

Lea

Hi all! The diva is in a foul mood this morning...no chatter at all. I think it was because I said her hair looked crazy...but it was just from bedhead...Sometimes that child has no sense of humor! Let's see...I have to run to pick up my book for class...then I have a massage and an eyebrow waxing...This afternoon I have to make some calls for the local Democrats for a gala they are having (I volunteer for stuff) and sometime in the middle of all of that I must workout...Kind of feeling the love for legs today...Can you believe that?? And I must get the darn laundry done and the floors mopped. UGH.

I caught up with most personals last night...

Traci...
Glad to see you out and about this morning!!!

Tracy...
No, just an undergrad class...I hope it seems easy! It has just been sooooooo long since I have taken tests and written papers. The anatomy class will be much more straight forward...just memorization...but I won't get to that until the fall probably.

Waving to Wendy and Christiane!

Back later to check on you ladies!
Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

To be a part of this Dance even for a moment is an unfathomably huge gift---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

WENDY: :* I always miss you too but my heavens- you left ME for weeks!!!!!!!!:p

LEA:: :* The DS's are going to take yoga???? Oh you are a WONDERFUL mother!!!!!! What will they do with all that flexibility + testosterone:eek: XXOO I bet you have learned to get *BLEH* w/ too much salt & sugar.... My palate certainly changes when I'm "on" with my clean Raw eating ...... Have been doing lots of green smoothies tho!

Off to conquer laundry!

DEBRA:::: There you are! Well you just tell DD that Auntie X said she's entitled to her moods:7 I personally think that she's just finding her voice for PMS in the near future!!!! ~ Have fun getting ready for your big day tomorrow! Does it feel like your in grade schol again? All the butterflys & stressors of hair/wardrobe? I think perhaps you will soon be singing & talking in YOUR mirror!!!! Its called positive self talk! I STILL find myself doing it! The bad part is I do it in public & dont notice it until someone looks at me like I'm a loon:p

Classic/ Week 8/ Day 2/ CoreSyn (subbed with ????)

Good morning from the frozen north!

Today is day 2 of my recovery week. I was thinking I'd do DrillMax, but my elbows are too tweaky for all the push ups and upper body work. My left elbow and shoulder in particular are just giving me a few warning signs that it seems smart to heed. So, what to do, what to do? CoreSyn has a whack of push ups, too. I did total cardio step yesterday. Maybe today I'll do a KPC/LG circuit premix. There's one that's about an hour.

Christiane....From the sounds of your fly-by post, you fit right in here!

Traci....Great to see your Da Da today!

Tracy....Are you intimating that I'm verbose? :D

Debra....What exactly is taught in a communications course? I see Cathe graduated with a communications degree, and I hear other Americans mention it. I don't know if we have it in Canada.

Wendy....Can you not open a new window simply by right-clicking on the word "reply" at the bottom of one of the posts, and choosing "open in a new window"?

Well, I'd better go figure out what I'm going to do. I'm not feeling the love for anything at the moment.

BBL for more chat,
Sandra

I think my sleep cycle is ALL messed up! I took a nap yesterday afternoon and went to bed around 9. Woke up a little before 7.

After my nap, I came here to post. Something would always come up after reading personals. I did read every one's posts!!!

Debra is correct. Homeschooling started back up yesterday. It feels like it's gonna take some time to get used to homeschooling 3 girls instead of just eldest dd.

I borrowed my nephew's car while my car is in the shop. He's in Iraq. I also managed to borrow recently turned 4 year old niece. I somehow managed to convince my BIL to let me have her for the week. Hence the reason I went to the bar this weekend with him. I thought having her would be better than going to daycare and coming home to her father, who can get mighty drunk (the stupid, staring, screaming variety) by 7 o'clock every evening. His drinking has gotten really bad! I can't believe my sister would leave her baby with him!!!!! My other nephews and nieces are old enough to ignore him and take care of themselves. But, I worry about the little one. She's fit right in. No problems whatsoever taking care of her!

So, Sandra, once my car is finished, I have to take my nephew's car and niece back to State College. Hopefully, I can keep my niece until my sister comes back home. I'm praying!!!!

Now onto personals!!!! I'll do my best to catch up. If I miss a question, ask again.

Traci: Glad to have you back on track. Although, you'd never see me on them there hills unless I was in a golf cart with Jeanette!:7 Good advice you and Tracy gave to Christiane! What! Sarge Sandra gave us Round 2 rules????? I need to read that! Shoot me over a copy as well. LOL Talk more with in a bit.

Tracy: Yes, the Eoin podcast is on his new website. It has a very relaxing (slower flow) and familiar feel (reminds me of PY4H clips) to it. I think his new wife is on it too. Pretty woman. What does that mean? Gain only a fraction of inches of muscles? From what? Lifting? So, basically it's what you ALL have been telling me... It's all in the diet. UGH! Thought so! You had to ask! I tried to not bring up the fact that I didn't workout yesterday. I have a good excuse. There's a HUGE bed in the middle of my living room right in front of the tv. It's been there since Friday night when my sister, her dh and my niece spent the night. I shall move it today.

Christiane: Welcome!!!! You are fitting right in now! Thanks for starting off the check-in. Gives our T&T (Traci and Tracy) a break. You might want to have Traci shoot you over a list of adjectives Debra conjured up from her thesaurus for T days. I don't remember if you said how old you are. I'm 38 and kept myself off the injury list from listening to my body and Tracy!!!! I did end up hurting myself a week before Phase 3's recovery week. I dropped the Fluidity Bar on my foot. OUCH! I thought I was going to die or kill someone afterwards. But, all is better now. Although, my foot did hurt like crazy when I got off the plane in Bangkok. The swelling aggravated it something fierce! Do you miss Canada? I missed the US terribly while I was in Thailand!!! I had to come home almost a month early! Have you decided if you'll go visit your dh next week? I don't think I could handle it if dh traveled as much as yours does. I rely on him so much. I know that makes me sound weak. So be it.:7 Oh, my doctored up coffee... Well, my diet has NEVER followed P90X criteria!!!! In fact, my diet would be the "what not to do" version if they had one. I'm fine with that too. }( Oh, your daughter must be in great shape!!! One time dd and I had front seats to the Philadelphia Orchestra. They had dancers acting out The Soldier's Tale. Anyhow, I couldn't follow the story. I was too busy gawking at the dancers' calves and muscles.

Jeanette: You know last night before I feel asleep, the Lord really laid it on my heart to pray for you ladies including Grandmom, Tracy's FIL, and Laurie's youngest dd. Are you miraculously feeling better this morning? Probably not huh? LOL I did want to agree with you about a dog blossoming in the right environment. My dog sure did while I was gone. She blossomed about 10 pounds heavier!!!! My friend COOKED for her because she wasn't touching her dog food. Yeah, because he COOKED for her! He made her pancakes laden with gravy. He cooked her venison because as a city dog, she wouldn't eat it raw!:7 And, she ate more ham on Christmas than all the adults combined! Poor Baby is back in reality. There is NO way on God's green earth that I'm cooking pancakes for her! Heck! I barely cook for my family!:p :7 ;)

Debra: Glad to see CB let you free long enough to talk to the little people in your life?;-) He is a cutie. I don't blame you for wanting to spend time with him! I don't know if you read Jeanette's post. I'm praying that your upcoming class will be an encouragement and boost your confidence level. You need more good things in your life! I'm thankful you have your family and dear friends closer to you now!!!!

Kim: I feel for you re: piano lessons. I haven't told dds' harp teacher and viola/cello teacher that we're back home. I don't feel like adding music back to my life just yet! Doesn't make me a bad person.:7 ;)

TG: Not having P90X+, I would do the 4DS first. I heard the X is short and harsh! With the 4DS you can build up to the X+. Stop wishing and post a pic of your new hairdo! I'd love to see it!!!

Sandra! You had a busy day with watching other people's kids!!!! See, that's why I don't do that craziness. Wait! I guess I am. But, mine is sweet and my girls entertain her leaving me to only feed her. So, what's another mouth to feed around here!:7 I need more bookshelves. I thought about buying the ones at IKEA. But, they would look too short in my house. I bet they were perfect for a basement room though. How sweet to find your Grandmother's letter! Changing subjects. I go to State College often due to family and friends living there. My current residence of 10+ years was supposed to be temporary. It seems like the only way we'll move back to SC is when dh retires. Until then, we're stuck driving 3 hours back and 3 hours forth at least once a month.

Okay, I'm caught up for yesterday's posts. I'll try and catch up with the weekends later. Gotta feed the kiddos.

Nicole: HONEY! I hope you're feeling better today!!!! {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Laurie: You had a lovely weekend. Just not wanting to let go of the holiday season are you? Well, it will just keep on coming because today I'm mailing out my holiday cards to all of you ladies! :) I didn't get a family picture taken this year. You'll just have to be content with what I'm sending instead. :p :+ I don't blame you for wanting to see in the fog. The reason I hardly ever drink is that I'm too old to suffer from hangovers. I can't handle it like I did in my 20's. Also, I'm not conditioned for jello shots anymore!:7

Lea: Glad to see someone had fun with Eoin! Don't want him getting lonely do we!

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!!!!
Wendy

Good Morning Xers!!

Sorry I couldn't get on yesterday. We were very busy with homeschooling (Wendy, it IS hard to get back on track!) and watching my friend's DS, etc. I did manage to squeak out IM3 blasts only (and I added on the w/u and stretch which are not included on the premix), but I didn't even have time for Tony :( So, I'm doubling up today with ARX and Chest, Shoulders & Tris, and later on this evening, Plyo. I'll have to do something lower impact tomorrow morning, but I'm not sure what yet. I'm open to suggestions :) Otherwise, things here are just picking up in pace again. DS started choir last night (with our VERY large local homeschool network) and starts karate tomorrow (which should be a lovely juggling act with oldest DD's ballet class). I'm just hoping to stay sane with all the taxiing around, lol. I'm glad to finally be moving forward with my X round again (now on week 6!). I just hope Tony's kinder to me this week than last, but that's doubtful :D I DID get the tree down and a bunch of cleaning done on Sunday, so we're getting back to normal now.

Sandra -- We watched Superman Returns. It was pretty good. As for RPG, I'm not good at explaining it, so here's a link that does, lol. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Role_playing_games The most popular one for adults of World of Warcraft (or WOW), which DH is totally into. The one my DS plays is much simpler and aimed for kids (called Dragon Fable). He's a geek-in-training ;-)

Jeanette -- I'm glad your DVD player is working again :D I'd be lost without mine!!

Christiane -- WOW, that's a LOT of traveling!! My sister is currently living abroad (for work) in Tirana, Albania. I don't think she'll be coming back nearly that much. She's there until probably October or so. MANY kudos for you keeping up with all your workouts during all that travel!! I'm thoroughly impressed! Pick something light for today. I'm glad your neck is doing better :)

Wendy -- That's MY kind of coffee, lol. I'm glad you had a nice weekend away. I hope you and the kiddos find your stride with homeschooling once again. Did DH/MIL keep up with the twins' work while you were gone? I'm glad you're at least able to sleep 'til 7 this week! 3 is just WAY too early, lol. UGH about car repairs, but I'm glad you get to spend some time with your niece. It sounds like she could benefit from a week with your family :D

Teddygirl -- I did Clean Max on Sunday, too :D I think it definitely counts!!

Tracy -- I'm totally psyched for Eoin's newest!! I can't wait!

Traci-X -- I'm glad you took yesterday for yourself and you're back today :D I hope you're feeling back to normal today! I'll be joining you with Laundry Max today as well... lol

Debra -- Yup, whip cracking again ;-) LOL at your toenail polish!

Nicole -- I hope you're on the mend today!!

Hi to everyone else!! I hope you all have a great day in Xer land!

Carol

Good morning,
Round 2, Lean Rotation, Phase 2, Week 2, Day 2 - CardioX

Of course, I subbed this one and had a much funner workout than if I'd have just done CardioX. I did 30 minutes of Tracey Staehle's High Intensity Step Mix (5 intervals and blasts) and then did 30 minutes of Amy Bento's Hi-Lo Dome Challenge. Loved it!!!!! I hate to say it, but for me, both of these instructors (and Christi) have much more interesting choreography than Cathe. Just my opinion. I am still feeling puffy today, though I drank lots of water yesterday. Hope today is the turning point on that.

I'm running out of time for personals, but will start and finish later tonite.

Christiane, glad the neck is feeling better. Knock on wood, I haven't had a problem with mine or my upper back in a couple of years. Seems like that was where any strain for me would occur. Hope you get lots crossed off of your to do list today.

Tracy, I know for sure that I just don't gain much muscle. Any time I look better is because I've lost the fat off of the top. I really don't care to increase any mass on these short arms and legs. I talk to so many people at work, just like it quiet when I come home at night. Wish it was balmy here, but we are expecting snow/rain today.

Traci, so glad to see you on here today. Hoping you are feeling better. Please know that you can email me any time as I know I could you too. Wish I was at the golf course while you were running, I'd wave hidey ho to you as you went by!

Lea, good for you for introducing your kids to yoga. I think that's pretty darned cool. Sorry about the saltiness in the tofu yesterday. Salt wreaks havoc with my body.

Debra, have fun with the Democrats today. Enjoy the leg workout. I'm like you and don't really love it at all. I'm getting a wee bit better in that department, not my legs, but working them.

Time is up! Got to hit the shower.

Jeanette

(sneaking in, popping head up to look around)

Whispering.....Hey, gang! I'm just stopping by to catch up with the wonderful Xer's! It's great to see Wendy safely home!

I've missed you all, but the last couple of months have been wild!

Hugs to all!!!

Morning Xers,

Round 3/Phase 2/Week 2/Day 2
Workout: PlyoX

What a crazy day for weather we had yesterday. I had my oldest DD in the basement of our house because of a tornado warning. They don't know how many tornados actually touched down, but they did just south of us. Very scary time for my oldest, since is was happening just after she got off the bus, and we had no electricity. We are supposed to be getting snow tonight. :D

After I got home from dance class with my youngest, I found my oldest DD in the basement working out with Cathe and GS BSB. She was using 2, 4 & 5 lb weights. After her workout she came up and said that was one tough workout. :D Guess my runner needs to keep doing her weight work. ;-)

Christiane, Glad you neck in on the road to recovery.

Traci, A day without a zippity or a Do Da makes the day go much slower for me. :D Glad you are back to chatting with us today.

Lea, What a great way to get the DS’s into working out. And all the positions the boys can get into will probably appeal to them. Oh to be young and flexible. :D

Debra, ARX does have its dread factor, but I have found that I can crank it out from memory. So I have been cranking this out at about 9 or 10 pm. Yes our weather has been strange lately. Apparently this is only the second time in the history of WI that a tornado has touched down in January. They had one in the 1800’s once.

Sandra, Way to listen to the body, no need to go on the IL list. That Wii is sounding like something that we need to get. But then I can’t imagine if my DD’s would ever stop playing. :D I will definitely look for those items when I have a chance to workout with Eion. Almost like playing I spy.

Wendy, Glad your niece is fitting in so well with your family. Good idea on your part to keep her with you. I’m ready for the holiday season so end. In fact I’m suppose to go to another party on Saturday, but I’m just not in the mood. I want to stay home this weekend and just be able to do anything we want. I agree with you on the drinking. I only am able to enjoy about 1 glass of wine. Different thing in my 20’s though. :D

Carol, Ballet classes started up back up for us yesterday. It will be interesting to see what happens when oldest starts track. My Mondays are going to be busy I’m sure. This is when I start calling myself Taxi Mom.

Jeanette, Glad you had fun with your sub for CardioX. I see that Amy is putting out a CIA kickboxing and her own boxing workout. I will be checking into these two workouts.

Amy, Glad you where able to pop in and say Hi!

TG, Glad you are starting on the path of recovery. Cleanmax is a really good workout, of course it counts.

Kim, I’m glad that your calf muscle is getting better. Your night sounded like mine yesterday. Home from work, walk the dog, take DD to dance class and then finally home.

Have a great day,

Laurie

Doubles/Phase II/Week V/Day 2
Workout: hour jog & Butts & Guts (standing)

Afternoon,

Quick check in as I’m just getting to workx( I stepped on scale couldn’t believe I lost 3 lbs, probably from being sick, but you know what, I'll take it:p

Wendy: when Bob return tomorrow I will ask him to take a head shot of my hair, so stay tune.

Tracie: I missed you, how is your nephew doing?

Hello again,

Well, the whole gang is back, aren't they? So much chatter for first thing in the morning. I'd best get busy reading and writing.

Teddygirl....Are you seeing any results from your X work yet? Are you happy you're sticking with the rotation? I hope we get to see a pic of the new 'do! LMAO, I can't believe you don't know who Deb's CB is! A glorious romance has blossomed beneath your very nose, my friend. It's love, love, love! If you're loving P90X, and think you want some fresh workouts, get P90X+. If you want some new, fun, not killer intense, Cathe cardio, and some really, really good heavy weight work, get the 4DS. It's a really tough decision. Personally I would chose the 4DS before the P90X+. It's hard to say for sure, because I don't have the P90X+ workouts in my hands yet.

Debra....Ah, I see school starts on Wed, not Monday like I thought. I'm just lovin' that CB! He's such a handy guy. So much for just a rebound fling, hey? You want to try to get the kids to meet in Webkinz? We should email each other and set something up. If you look at The Women's Belly Book, be sure to let me know what you think. I'm not convinced there's enough substance in it to warrant the purchase price. DD#1 started playing around with her new Wii Sing It game (karaoke to the High School Musical 1 & 2 soundtracks). She's hooked, I think. While I've never seen either movie, I don't think it will be long before I have all the songs drilled into my head. Never assume that I'm talking about football LOL! I will never talk about that, even though Canada has their own professional league (the CFL), and Edmonton has their own professional team (the Edmonton Eskimos; yes they're still allowed to use the word Eskimo). It's all about the hockey, in this country. And the curling, but you already knew that ;)

Tracy....Eion's had that 17min clip up on his website for months. I've never taken the time to watch the whole thing. On his website you can also download free iPod sessions. I don't know if they're just audio or video as well. I've thought about it, but don't feel like I get frequent enough use of the yoga I already have, so why go seeking more? The only problem I can see myself having with Amy's cardio is in finding the time to learn it. I won't want to waste "real" workout time just learning her footwork, so will have to find time later in the day. If it's a lot of fun, then I'm more likely to make the effort.

Christiane....I really enjoy StretchX. I should try and do that this week. I didn't know Luxembourg had it's own language. I thought they spoke German. I know nothing about Luxembourg, though. So, you do have a job of your own, then? You're a busy woman! It's easy to not believe in aging when you're joints aren't screaming at you. And that man doesn't have to go through menopause, does he?

Kim....Oh my I didn't mean to make you feel jealous yesterday, what with my talk of IKEA and NHL teams. I drove through Winnipeg once and took a drive-by picture of your golden boy. I introduced Debra to Curling a few weeks ago; she'd never heard of it. Please tell her I'm not making it up. We absolutely do have our Santa Claus parade indoors LOL!!! I'm not sure how that happened. It must have been obscenely cold one year, and they decided to give it a try. The people probably loved the convenience, and voila, we're stuck with an indoor pedway parade. Why do you hate DD's piano lessons?

Jeanette....We don't have any covered bike paths, although that would be really popular. We do have a Velodrome! DH has never ridden on it, because apparently you can't use a bike that has brakes! He seems to covet the place, though. One day I'm sure I'll find his brakes on the floor. AbX only once a month? In a 3 month rotation? LMAO! I dare say you have indeed earned the title of laziest Xer! Remind me, please, about the music in the 9801 video. Is it top 40 like her own productions, or generic aerobic music? Yup, sounds like you've got some training to do for the spring! You go!

Traci....Hot and Humid Houston! You are the yang to my yin! The frost on my car today is very thick. I've never heard you mention Speedbody before. Who does that workout? Send me a copy of Sandras Book of X Round 2 Rules, too, okay? I seem to have forgotten all I've written. But that's why we write it down, right? So it empties out of our brain and makes room for more.

Lea....Kids yoga class? Neat!! Enjoy Dreya and all her moaning.

Wendy....I'm relieved that you have the 4 year old with you, considering the state of her father. You're a kind person, whether you believe it or not! State College is a city, then? Funny, I thought it was an educational institution, and you liked to go relive your sorority days. Sadly, Christiane's positive experience with strictly following the P90X diet, and Tracy's statement about only being able to gain minimal muscle size does seem to point in the same direction: diet is majorly important to get the lean, defined look. Damn.

Carol....I've never tried that IMAX3 blast-only premix. I doesn't sound like much fun, to be honest! It took me 3 years, at least, just to try the Imax2 blast-only premix. I like that one, I will admit. But not enough to want to do a harder one LOL! You have a whole lot of Tony ahead of you today. Er, good luck with that :) Personally I would choose Cathe's 4DS Lower Intensity Step for tomorrow. Thanks for a the RPG link. I think a friend of mine plays those. I'll investigate more about them and get back to you.

Amy!!!!....Lovely to see your head! I hope your wild couple of months have been all for the good. Catch us up when you can!

Laurie....You're on Round 3, Phase 2, and STILL doing PlyoX?! Man, you've got waaaay more tolerance than I do! Those tornadoes are quite bizarre, aren't they? There's some nasty weather happening in your part of the world. Oooooh, I loved hearing that you discovered DD doing a GS workout, on her own! She's an up and coming fitness leader!

Oh, my workout today ended up being the KPC/LG premix #18, without the abs: KPC combos circuited with the LG standing leg work. It was a nice intermediate workout.

Have a great day!
Sandra

I have a quick break while the twins are illustrating a Robert Frost poem they are memorizing. I'll have them make their own lunches today. See, I was serious! I hardly cook ever since they learned how to use the microwave!:7

Lea: You are a good mother! How do your boys feel about taking a yoga class? There's a yoga class for children the next town over. I doubt that I'll splurge on it. I feel broke having to shell out $ for art and music lessons already!

Traci: LOL Yes, I did leave you all for weeks. I'll try not to do something that crazy ever again! Although, Phil and I were talking about the possibility of me going back to that God forsaken land. Whatever? Why? Because, I'm thinking of getting me a Thai baby. As a dual citizenship holder, I can adopt a child for free, and pick the mother before the baby is born. Phil only told me I wasn't allowed to buy a baby!:p Can't buy them when they'll give me one. (Scary thought!!!) Anyhow, Tayler and I spent one of our afternoons in Bangkok at an orphanage. We took care one of the MANY babies for a few hours. It was sad to see so many orphans lying on sling type cots or lying over boppy pillows during feeding time. It was even more sad seeing them in their cribs after feeding time was over. We'll see. I'm going to take a year and think about it first.

Debra: LOL on the divine diva moods. Yes, she really must learn to get over herself if she ever wants to have a long lasting relationship with her mother!:p :7 ;) OMW! I just read Traci's thoughts on her finding her voice! LOL Next, Aunt Traci will be recommending her for the Vagina Monologues!!!

Sandra: Silly woman! You know how lazy I can be! Of course, I can open a new window that way. But, that would require an extra wrist movement.:p Yes, rub it in. I still can't find KPC! I should spend my free time looking for it.

Carol: That fine. Power Heated Killer Yoga can wait. You have a birthday party to attend. It's not like you can skip it!:+ I haven't had a chance to chat with Jenn about it yet. Let's not even go there with the twins while I was away. You should have heard me rant and rave dh told me that the twins told him that they didn't have spelling tests!!! I asked him if he had spelling tests in school! He better be glad I wasn't PMS'ing! I think we'd be using his blood to spell all sorts of spelling words!}( I can't believe you are turning into Laurie! Have fun driving the kiddos around town. I prefer to linger home in my pjs or denim jumper all day.:7 :7 :7

Jeanette: I clicked on your picturetrail today. When did you post family pictures? Your family is gorgeous! You look so young in the Grandmom picture!!!! Pray tell, what lotion do you use to keep you wrinkle free? Must be all that biking, golfing, cutting wood, camping, working out, and in general, being ACTIVE (opposite of LAZY). Thanks for the chai recipe. I've got it bookmarked. Did you ever get around to making it?

AMY!!!! What an answer to prayer! I was praying that things would be calm in your life! Yes, I got home safe and sound just in time to spend New Year's Eve with my family. Unfortunately, there's a Canadian who was shot by a drunk off duty police officer this past week. Thailand isn't a place for justice, armed sobriety or humility. It's a shame. I'm so thankful I didn't grow up there!!! It would feel like home again if you, Amy-X and Cheryl stopped by more often!

Laurie: Shut your mouth! Snow. UGH! Is it forecasted to come my way too? I best check out the weather report. I'm liking these balmy winter days! Tell your oldest dd, "WTG!" She's not the only one who needs to keep up with weight work. I better dust mine off ASAP!

Teddygirl: I can't wait to see it! As far as the weight, makes me want to get sick!!! Hope you feel better soon!

Traci: I would be tickled to do a round of the X with you. CRAP! On second thought, that means I have to start today. Lemme think about it! Oh! You have drafty windows too. We really need to invest in new windows. Ours are ~170 years old!

Kim: Where you at? Busy shoveling the snow off your mother's driveway? :+

Okay, times up. Chat more with y'all later!

Amy-XX WHERE ARE YOU!?!?! Don't make me come to your house!:p :7 ;)

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!!!
Wendy

Sandra: I’m seeing some results not much, eating hasn’t been that great, too I had a 2 week down time. Before that, yep my arms was looking pretty good, from phase I. I’m going to order Cathe’s workouts, but I tell you and I thought I wouldn’t ((((((((((((((/NEVER/EVER))))))))))))))))) say this, but all her workouts are starting too be repeaters, if you follow that. I absolutely adore Cathe, so maybe the new ones will give more variety.

Laurie: how nice too see your GS pushing play, how old is he? Sorry to here about the tornado they are VERY scary. I don’t remember what CST workouts are about, when I get home tonight going to preview to see what I’m in for OUCH!!!!

Wendy: It is not good too lose all your hard earned muscles, not good!

Okay, okay Wendy you called me out. I am ordering at Collage today and looking over at Cathe for some ideas. So far it's Amy's Step Challenge 2, Cathe's Imax2/CW (for GF) and one more. I can't decide.

Hello and woo hoo to all you Classic/doubles/ Phase1/Phase2 subbing/not subbing Xers! You are doing so great!

Welcome and hello to Kim and Christiane also!

I went for a run in the 60 degree weather in my new shoes this morning. Did GS C&T with KM drill #4 as a followup. This was my first run since 2000. It was fun and followed with 30 min with Shiva .

I am off work T and W. It's nice and I hope it will open my life up a bit for more "me" stuff.

Continuing to study the ACe book. Whew! So much to cover. It's going very slowly. My retention or lack thereof is caused by a truly mixed up and dysfunctional upbringing. Being told that all ?'s are stupid AND don't ask ?'s AND girls can't do anything, etc. Really F&*^d my head up. Terrible what well meaning parents can do huh? One thing I was taught --- you can do anything as long as it's physical (that's easy for me). I am more brawn than brain like it or not.

So I am relearning how to learn. I'm not stupid I'm stuck in a mind game. It sucks! But I'll be a better person for it once I get it together.:) x( :)

DH is supportive and fun to learn with. A GF has asked for help in setting up a routine and it feels good to practice on her.:7 What a confidence boost! It helps to talk the talk when learning PT stuff.

That's it for now. :7 :7

Debra: Ooh la la he’s a cuties and you guys look good together:)I'm glad you are happy :)

Jeanette: Soon you will be able too walk the days and months are zooming by so fast, scary. I like CC#5 too, I still have two more to try out CC#1 revised and Candace #6. I’m looking forward too doing CS&T tomorrow I haven’t worked UB in weeks :(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.