Xers CheckIn 12/15 FRIDAY

Afternoon, Xer's:

Classic/Phase 1/Week 2/Day 5: My, my, so late for me to be checking in. I did Legs & Back this morning, followed up by AbX. Great workout and was really sweating. I love this workout. I really enjoy the sneaky lunges too. Right after that, DH and I had lots of errands to run in town so no time to post. Oh yeah, my new digital HRM came yesterday so I'm anxious to try it out on KenpoX tomorrow.

Wow, Traci, 2 more pounds!!! That's awesome, girl!!! High 5!! And so happy that your Lukie is 100% better. They sure scare us sometimes, don't they? What kind of dog is he? Hope L&B was as fun for you as it was for me today. I love the variety in this workout. Your post about your legs slimming really encouraged me. Hopefully, I'll start seeing some results there.

Fox2, glad the knee is feeling a little better. I think if it doesn't start feeling better that you should go to see someone about it.

Tracy, hmmmm.. corncob pullups. I'm trying to think how I'll do that while doing lat pulldowns on the Bowflex. I'll be doing contortions. Guess I'll have to watch how they do it with bands. My 1st recover week will be Christmas week and I'll be off too, but that's okay as I'd be exercising anyway. Won't make much difference for me.

Buffy, enjoy the party tonite! Hope you burned lots of calories today.

Laurie, enjoy the retirement party. Yep, those wall squats, especially the 1 legged ones are killer.

Monica, I agree, there is a lot of variety to Legs & Back and no dread for me. I'm hoping that doing lighter legwork will be better for me as I really bulked up in the legs and to a shorty like me, no likums the result. You and I will be doing KenpoX tomorrow. Looking forward to it. Wondering how much I'll feel these workouts on Sunday. By Sunday last week, I was very tender all over, glutes, back, legs.

Suz, I wish I could help with modifications for your shoulders, but I'm just not that sharp. How were the lat pulldowns instead of pullups? Hope someone comes up with some modifications for you. Think Traci's advice was good.

Stephanie, I think you should stay on the rotation and not skip any of the workouts. If it takes longer, it takes longer. Hope the research paper gets done. Sorry about the monotony.

Debra, have fun with Chest & Back. Yep, that's the doozie of this week.

X- glad you enjoyed YogaX. I love Butts & Guts too, but don't think I've done the Leg Blast premix. I'm 5'2" and know what you mean about the stocky leg thing. Love firewalkers and walking lunges. The plie jumps really got to me the first couple of times I did them. Enjoy your date nite. Ooh, a glass of wine sounds nice.

Sandra, I commend you on your wise words about challenging weights. I chuckled when you mentioned Tony having a thing for Dreya because that's what crossed my mind for sure today. And did you catch the hug at the end (though it's a quick one?) Way to go on AbX today. I had a really good AbX also and found my form to be the best it's been today. I'm feeling lots of definition in my core muscles now. Looking forward to even more later. Enjoy the nibblies at the party. Hope they satisfy.

Got to go and check out my new HRM (digital Timex). Hoping it doesn't go crazy in front of my TV like my Polar does.

Jeanette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.