Xenadrine EFX

lynmill3

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Apr-10-02 AT 07:26PM (Est)[/font][p]Ok, I've seen the commercials lately for the new Xenadrine EFX that DOESN'T contain ephedra.

Has anyone used this? I can't help but wonder if it will speed up my progress (increase in muscle, decrease in body fat), but do it safer since it doesn't contain ephedra.

Does anyone have any feedback on this? Thanks, Lynn

I took it before Christmas because I was too busy to workout. I have had anorexia in the past and sometimes I am STUPID when it comes to thinking about weight/food etc. Don't take this product please. I know it doesn't have ephedra, but I still had some nasty side affects (rapid heart beat, insomnia, grinding my teeth). Serioulsy, stick to the tried and true: exercise and clean eating. But that is just my humble opinion.

Thanks jillybean! It sounds like it's not worth it. I don't want to take anything that speeds up my heart rate...Lynn

Agree. I am so sick of this junk trying to prey on people's prediliction to want the easy way out (not referring to you, Lynn). How did we get to be so soft and lazy? It's not rocket science. EAT RIGHT. WORK OUT. Geez!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.