x

I've got the perfect thing! Ashley Conrad's 21 Day Clutchcut! Total Bada$$ transformation! Oh yes she can!
clutchcut-training-overview_08.jpg

I was going to say Jillian, but Amy could probably take her, and we can't have her whaling on America's Favorite Trainer now, can we?

CiciFifi, I'm guessing, considering the subject, this is in jest? but I've been wrong before...

strange post and I had to google the lady but from what I gather this comedian lost a lot of weight for role got down to a size 6 and finally decided to be her real self is now 160lb.

I haven't watch her comedy thing not my style.

She seems to advocate being happy with your body and its natural size after struggling with Hollywood ideal size.

The reference to her doing Cathe? Does this have reference to one of her comedy routines? :confused:

Its a very strange to ask can she do cathe, next post says she is a size 6 and reminds you of miss piggyo_O

What's happening here?

I have to say, I don't rightly know. As for this being a humorous take on the comedian/actress, well, she might make jokes about her own body, but does anybody else have the right to do so?

I don't always like her brand of comedy --Trainwreck was, for me, 'meh,' but her joke about Hollywood's leading ladies having their 'Last Fuckable Day' is spot on-- but I like a lot of her politics and the woman has brains, which I think, matter more. She looks great in the new Pirelli calendar.

Clare

I'm with TLC93. I think it's a natural response for Cathletes to get upset when a woman is referred to as fat, hopeless and resembling a pig (no matter how glamorous and confident that pig is). I don't think this it's about double standards or being hypocritical. I think most of us just want to be supportive of one another and of women in general.

Yes I am more ugly and fat than Amy Schumer. In addition I am old, stupid, and crazy too! Wouldn't it be nice if women in the public eye acted with grace, dignity and self-respect?

When did Amy Schumer not act "with grace, dignity and self-respect'? I wonder why you feel so disappointed by her?

Clare

I thought for sure everyone here caught the link over at VF, or just me? hmmm?

warning - offensive language

Everybody up to speed now? let's move on...cheerio :)

Yeah, I really don't get Amy's humor at all. I watched half of Trainwrecked and yanked it out of the dvd player and returned it Redbox, lol.

I get that some people get or don't get, I thought that too when I first saw her. Same thing happened when I watched Nicole Richie's show, but a funny thing happened, the more I watched Candidly Nicole, the more she reminded me of Lucille Ball. I know some had that same feeling about I Love Lucy & the Lucy Show. Says something when you can reinvent yourself & strike a chord, either way. I think they're all hysterical & a little naughty. We should all just laugh a little more. :D

I gave up my steady diet of Crime, Murder, & Mayhem TV this year & replaced it with educational documentaries, award winning drama, & comedy, so far. yay, me. Have you seen Amy talk about Bradley Cooper? gosh I think we all break out in a cold sweat when we see him. Too funny.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.