X-Train 90 Rotation/workout manager

Murphymax

Cathlete
Hi, everyone, I was wondering if the X-Train 90 day rotation is listed somewhere? I have been searching for it and have not found it.

I found it in the workout manager; however, I would really like it all listed in addition to being able to see each individual day through the workout manager. Does that make sense? Maybe there is a way for me to print that from the workout manager that I do not know about. I am new to using this feature.:oops:

Also, I was trying to print the workout cards for each workout and discovered some of the workouts provide the "edit workout" option, where I print the card, and others do not. Am I doing something wrong? Is there another way to print the cards?

Sorry for multiple questions. :oops: Thank you so much for your help!

Hi, everyone, I was wondering if the X-Train 90 day rotation is listed somewhere? I have been searching for it and have not found it.

I found it in the workout manager; however, I would really like it all listed in addition to being able to see each individual day through the workout manager. Does that make sense? Maybe there is a way for me to print that from the workout manager that I do not know about. I am new to using this feature.:oops:

Also, I was trying to print the workout cards for each workout and discovered some of the workouts provide the "edit workout" option, where I print the card, and others do not. Am I doing something wrong? Is there another way to print the cards?

Sorry for multiple questions. :oops: Thank you so much for your help!

Hi, I cannot get the workout manager to print either so I put my exercise notes in the daily profile section here at Cathe's forum.
I am able to copy and paste all that into a Word doc and therefore I am able to print from there once I take out unnecessary lines.

Otherwise I have had a notebook where I have written my exercise notes since the year 2000.

the workout manager helps me analyze how many workouts I do per month and what type I also like the pretty pictures.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.