X-Factor:::Thursday

irishrose

Cathlete
Just gettin' us started!

Yoga X was this morning. Does that HAVE to be 90 minutes long???? Ugh.

But it's done. :)

BBS~

Jen

Good morning all!

jen- i couldn't possibly do yoga for 90 minutes. good job!

wendy- i decided to make the change just for the sake of change. been lifting heavy (which of course i love) for awhile. so am excited about the possiblities of this program. i've heard from others it's a butt kicker for sure even with "pink" dumbbells:p

diana- glad you got in a good run. when the time is right and if it's something you want to do you can train for a full mary.

this morning was a 4 mile run on the TM!

TTYL:cool:

Morning Ladies!!

My birthday is starting off pretty good ... had B-day e-cards waiting for me that cracked me up .. phone calls ... and was able to fix the new do good this morning!!:D

Hey .. I took some pics of the new do (sorry no makeup on).. (DH tried to take one but it is not good b/c I was talking trying to explain what button to mash .. oy) and downloaded some Hurricane Hannah pictures and some WAR EAGLE/Auburn/birthday party pictures .. check them out!!

Jen - I was so ticked when Criminal Minds got interupted too .. :mad: .. but oh it was worth the wait .. GREAT show!!

Well today was supposed to be heavy legs at lunch .. but boss says we have to go out for our safety lunch today .. so the work group will be eating out instead of me exercising :eek: ... but tonight I plan on making up for it .. I am thinking since we will not get the heavy legs w/o at lunch I may pull a 6 step all shaping workout tonight in class!!

OK .. better run ... will BBL to see what everyone is up to ... have a great one!!:)

Happy Birthday, Laura!! Is it today? For some reason, I thought you said it was Friday. Either way, hope it's great!!

ITA, Criminal Minds was AWESOME last night!

Jen

ETA: love love LOVE the new do!! Beautiful color!

Last edited:
Hey Hey Hey Ladies !

One more day 'til Happy Friday ! ! ! OK - yes I am excited for this week to end !

Last night I skipped AbX, did a 3 mile run watching "24" to keep my mind occupied. At least my boss ended up coming back to work so I could "dump" my day in his lap !;) Some major changes that are stirring up a few things and others just not doing what they should be. Oh well. Got my run in, hit the spa to try to ease the 3 days of DOMS and had a glass of Zin. Too many sulfites so ended up a headache but with some tylenol it is subsiding.

Did CoreSyn instead of YogaX - guess I'm glad 'cuz I don't have time for a 90 min workout in the AM ! I liked that DVD - never made it to week 4 the last time. Thanks for the idea Jen ! :D

Laura - absolutely love the cut and really think the color does a lot for your complexion. Enjoy your long celebration this weekend too !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! ! !

Jen - nice job doing a long workout - I may try Yoga for my rest day unless it looks like too much work?

Dee Dee - nice TM run, way to start the day ! Am waiting with baited breath to see how RCR goes for you. LOL at the pink dumbells !

BBL to check on the haps today.

Morning girls

I never did go and clean yesterday.:confused::p So, I have to get something done today! Later I think I will give IMAX2 or a CC a go.

Laura - Happy Birthday!!!!!! Hmmmmm......are you sure da boss doesn't have a B-day surprise in store for you this afternoon??? I'm sure you will make up for lost time tonight with the leg torture. Your poor class.......

Dee Dee - Your circuit workout sounds good. I need to create my own program soon and would love to get a TM that actually works. I'm keeping my eye on the classifieds. I think I would get more muscle if I would create my own weight workouts.......just have never done it for some reason.

Wendy - What I meant was that maybe choreo might just be up your alley after all. I know you say you don't really like choreo, but I think you are better at it than you give yourself credit for.
LOL re: the clothespin. Ya - wouldn't be pretty!:eek:

Jacque - Oh the X DOMS......gotta love em right?

Di - With all that you've had to deal with, I say do what makes you happy. If it's not running, then don't push it. When you FEEL like it again, it will still be there.
I'll bet you're getting excited about the trip. It's right around the corner for you.:)

Jen - You sound like a CABs girl! LOL!
Good job getting dread-X done already!! My hats off to you...

Have a great day peeps...

Angie

Hey Girls.

Got Itread 2/60 mins done after work today. 5.50 miles in the bag and nothin' else on tap until tomorrow. Gotta love that feeling! :)

So I guess tmrw officially starts my new rotation with an upper body only work out. Well u/b and abs ofcourse. Can't forget those abs! LOL And hopefully I'll have my replacement One on One abs disc by then to try it out!;) Not sure which u/b work out I'll choose. I certainly have enough of a variety! Better start thinkin' about it now cause it could take me a while!!!!:eek::D

Almost time to pick up the little guy at school so I'll BBL with personals!

Thought I'd see if anyone is hanging around after work today. Guess not yet anyway. Need to get some cleaning done myself and am definitely prolonging it !

Angie - was it Imax, CC or Clean Max? Yep the DOMS are so present - am wondering when they will slowly go away? Kinda makes me askeered to start again next week 'cuz it is getting hard just to get the ol' bra hooked ! Both front ones or back ones !:eek:

Wendy - seems like there was a thread that listed all the Premixes - do you have that or did you see it? That might cut down on your prep time a little? I'm not sure if I saved it - I think I did, but DH is on the main computer so if you need it let me know and I'll check. Nice set of iTreads today - good mileage ! My hip was aching a bit near the end of only 3 miles again yesterday. Not quite sure what the issues is as it seems to be internal joint type of pain? Can feel it a bit today too. Hmmmm . . .

Off to see what's a happenin' on the OD board for a bit. Enjoy the evening !

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.