WOW!

Colette

I did MIS for the first time today, and wheww! I've never worked so hard in my life, it felt really good. I was getting so bored weightlifting on my own at home. I now plan on ordering the PS series,interval max,body max,and MIC, sounds like a lot but right now I only have MIS and cardio kicks. Now that I've tried Cathe, every other tape I have seems inferior!

Hi Colette!

I agree that Cathe makes the other tapes seem inferior. I feel guilty letting my collection of Tae Bo, Kathy Smith, and numerous "Body Parts" of Steel, sit around collecting dust. In fact, I loaned some Tae Bo tapes out to a friend today.

I really like Cathe's Body Max, but it takes a long time to do in its entirety, so you have to save that one for when you have 1-1/2 hours free! I'm thinking about getting Cardio Kicks--how do you like it? Good luck.
Cruncholi

Cruncholi - I have to chime in here that I LOVE Cardio Kicks. It was my first Cathe tape and I got it because I didn't have a long step yet and you didn't need one with this tape. It's a great cardio workout and I enjoy it as much as, if not more than my Advanced Tae Bo tapes. Also, I've only been doing Cathe tapes for a couple of months now so this was a good one to start with as I'm not an expert stepper.

Cruncholi- I bought Cardio Kicks, because I also didn't have a full size step for the other videos(I'm getting one in July). I really like it. The coreography is basic, but it's so much fun to do! I always feel like I've accomplished something after I'm finished. I'm sure all of Cathe's other tapes are like that too, though.

Colette & Carol,
Thanks for the input! I'll probably order Cardio Kicks after all!

Colette,
I posted the following message to Coco722 a few days ago (Coco also said she is going to get a long step in July):

"I don't know what your plans are, but I got my long step through Yahoo! Shopping-Bodypump for $79 (that includes shipping) and it also came with a step video produced by the STEP Company. That was about the best price I could find on the internet, without buying in bulk. "

Good luck!

For the choreography-impaired like myself I'd also recommend Interval Max if you dont already own it. The moves are simple to learn and the workout kicks your butt!!!

:) Stacy

Cruncholi- thanks for the info about the step. $79 is cheaper than what I was going to purchase it for. I'll definately buy it on yahoo/bodypump. thanks again.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.