Would you consider selling Cathe Live individual workouts as downloads??

cokonkel

Cathlete
Hi Cathe! I would love to be able to purchase individual Cathe Live workouts as a download. I absolutely detest streaming my workouts and vastly prefer owning my workouts versus "renting" them with streaming only options. I love buying and downloading workouts these days and have gotten away from dvds, though. I often see clips of some Cathe Live workouts I would love to try but don't have any interest in signing up for the streaming option. I would think it could be another great revenue stream for you to sell individual Cathe Live workouts! You have so many up now I bet you could really do well with that as an option. :) Just a thought!!
Colleen

Yes! I really appreciate it when instructors decide to sell their streaming workouts as downloads in groups/packages of 4/5. It's a forever purchase.

I love downloads, too. Linda Wooldridge from Barlates is a good example. She provides youtube streaming (for free) for many workouts but also offers her workouts for purchase in download form for those of us that prefer playing our workouts offline versus streaming from the internet. Streaming is such a pain. I love the freedom downloads give me. Plus I like to "slice and dice" my workouts and create my own workout blender. I have done that with all my Cathe dvds, in fact. I've ripped them onto an external hard drive, have sliced them up and recombined them into new workouts just like the Workout Blender that Cathe provides. It's beyond awesome. :D I literally never do the same workout twice. :p

I agree Stephie. Poor internet means anything streamed tends to stop every few minutes, which makes doing a workout impossible. To get a faster internet connection is too expensive where I live. I would love to have the option of downloading Cathe Live workouts. It would be interesting to know how many other Cathe fans are in a similar situation with poor/expensive internet and would like a download option.

I have been using Cathe for many years, and I am getting recertified as an Instuctor/ Trainer and I WOULD definitely purchase the downloads.

OMG Cathe, thank you so much!!! Just received an email to say that the Live workouts will be available to purchase as downloads. Yay, so, so happy:):):) I'm currently downloading the freebie Leg Day workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.