World's fattest mom WTH?

"Running after her daughter" keeps her weight down? Running? Her husband "thinks she's sexier when bigger"? Sexy?

Obviously I need new definitions of the words "running," "sexy" and "healthy" and this woman is one of the ugliest people and sights I have seen in my entire life.

Pity the child, indeed.

Clare

Dr. Oz and Dr. Phil I think you have your next case study in mental illness to the nth degree!! YIKES. Pray for the child!

And our tax dollars will pay for her health issues . . .isn't that nice?

Exactly! She is more than likely considered "disabled" so therefore she receives some kind of public funding (so she can pay her ENORMOUS food bill, which is NOT typical of any American family, of which the taxpayers pay!) But she does nothing to correct her problem, only makes it worse ON PURPOSE, which makes me LIVID!!! This is where the system fails the taxpayers, unfortunately. Welcome to America !

"Running after her daughter" keeps her weight down? Running? Her husband "thinks she's sexier when bigger"? Sexy?

Obviously I need new definitions of the words "running," "sexy" and "healthy" and this woman is one of the ugliest people and sights I have seen in my entire life.

Pity the child, indeed.

Clare

I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion on what is considered "sexy." Many people find larger sized men and women good looking. You don't have to be a size 2 to be sexy and beautiful.

Carrie

I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion on what is considered "sexy." Many people find larger sized men and women good looking. You don't have to be a size 2 to be sexy and beautiful.

Carrie

While I agree with this for normal sized people, which include people in double digit clothing, this woman is way, way over normal sized and striving for a weight that makes her an invalid.

Carrie

This woman is a truly ugly, selfish human being. Her size is a by-product of this fact.

Her husband is a mere 150 pounds. I hope he doesn't get steam rollered in the middle of the night...or mistaken for a Twinkie.

who the heck is looking out for the well being of the child? Obviously the husband is even more twisted!!!

Last edited:
I don't think she's married.

She said in an interview that she "doesn't buy into that stuff about people having health problems because they're heavy." (paraphrasing)

Well, whether she believes it or not, the proof will be in the pudding (or in the "putting it on")!

Have any of you ladies seen this? It was on the news last night. I couldn't find a link to the news story, but this is the same story from a different news source. Why?Why?Why? would you do this? I don't get it. The sad thing is, the dingalings on her website PAY to watch her eat and that supports a $750/wk grocery bill. Holy smokes - that's a lot of Twinkies! Oh, and she says she's healthy, but can only move 20 feet at a time. I don't understand people sometimes......

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/289094

Nan

Disgusting!

I think the couple is an example of two people with complimentary mental disorders (or what should we call it?) finding each other: a "chubby chaser" (the dude) and a woman whose goal is to be as fat as possible.

I also feel sorry for the child, but when I saw that she had a child, my first thought was "how"? :confused:

All I have to say is that I hope there is someone else to take care of her daughter when she passes away cause its only a matter of time. What an example she is setting for her child. What is wrong with people?

Lori:)

but i don't pay her bills or support her lifestyle so i can't say much otherwise.

kassia

actually, in a way we are. This lady is going to live a lifetime of health issues. diabetes, skin infections, mobility problems. she's most likely to suffer major complications from something due to this size. I really feel that this is also a form of child neglect, or something similar. Is she really a competent caregiver? this child shouldn't be subject to this. very disturbing

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.