Worksheets

geojill

Cathlete
After quite a long hiatus from Cathe (and other workouts, too, for the most part), I am getting back into Cathe's workouts. I used to have the weights worksheets that I got from Lainie's website a while back, but some time ago my external hard drive (where it was stored) crashed. I just did a search and tried a few of the links, but they did not work...probably because they were all a few years old.

Would someone be willing to email me a copy of them? Considering that I am basically starting over on my fitness journey, it would be nice to track everything to see my progress.

i was just google searching last night and found a link to a excel file with workout before 2006. The link was actually on some Firm forum I downloaded and printed off a few but didn't save the dang file. I tried to find it again for like a hour.

I found one site but the links didn't work. I was gonna ask the same question.

After quite a long hiatus from Cathe (and other workouts, too, for the most part), I am getting back into Cathe's workouts. I used to have the weights worksheets that I got from Lainie's website a while back, but some time ago my external hard drive (where it was stored) crashed. I just did a search and tried a few of the links, but they did not work...probably because they were all a few years old.

Would someone be willing to email me a copy of them? Considering that I am basically starting over on my fitness journey, it would be nice to track everything to see my progress.

Could these be what you're looking for? I am incredibly grateful to Anna for creating them and I use them regularly.

http://cathe.com/forum/f97/annas-cathe-compendium-part-one-287389/

http://cathe.com/forum/f97/annas-cathe-compendium-part-two-287390/

I just mentioned these in a post yesterday. I also am grateful to Anna and use these regularly!

I use Anna's sheets too and they are THE BOMB! I have them saved on my desktop for quick reference. Whenever I'm doing a weight training workout, I print them and off I go! I also love that you have reference to what weight Cathe is using -- it's extremely helpful in determining what weight selection I need.

Anna if by chance you are reading this, thank you SO MUCH for providing these sheets!!!

Natasha

Oh my God I was just about to do this for myself! I am so glad I saw this thread LOL! Saved me tons of time. THANK YOU ANNA!

Anna, if you are reading here, thank you so very much for you hard work and generosity in sharing these with us. You did a great job and these are so helpful!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.