Workout Manager - WOW!

MidgetDogg

Cathlete
Love the new design of the Workout Manager! Just logged on and my eyes popped open. It looks so... clean! I wasn't expecting the change.... it was like going away overnight and coming home to find your boyfriend cleaned your house. Yeah, my bf did that once when I visited my family and he stayed with my dogs.

Anyway.... I like it.

I've got a question on the new workout manager - where can I find stats for workouts done this week/year, calories burned, etc? If it's still there I haven't found it yet. Thanks!

BTW - Love the calculator that forecasts when you'll meet your goal!

Last edited:
2011 Totals

Currently, the way you do this is to click on the tab you are interested in and then use "Custom Dates". In a few weeks you will use our ranking page which will show your totals for the month and 2011 and will have a group table showing where you rank for each value among the Cathletes for things like: Workouts Completed, Distance traveled, Time spent working out, Calories burned, DVDs completed, STS Workouts Completed, etc.

Currently, the way you do this is to click on the tab you are interested in and then use "Custom Dates". In a few weeks you will use our ranking page which will show your totals for the month and 2011 and will have a group table showing where you rank for each value among the Cathletes for things like: Workouts Completed, Distance traveled, Time spent working out, Calories burned, DVDs completed, STS Workouts Completed, etc.

Thank you! I was so worried when I couldn't fin this information since that was one of my favorite parts of the workout manager. So glad to hear we won't be losing that.

Pam

Snazzy!!!!

I like the graphs!!! I'm a visual person. It helps me see if I'm consistent or wishy-washy. Plus, pulling the graph out the whole year is rather inspiring. I had a very good 2010 workout wise!!

Nan

ETA - I really like the calculator at the bottom that says when I'll reach my goal weight. If I stay on track it's not far off Check that out!!!!!

ETA - again!!! But wait, there's more!!! There's even a food diary! Everything I need on 1 web page :)

Last edited:
Thanks for letting us know. I'm sure there a lot of facebook and blog auto post issues right now. We're putting these as lower priority issues right now. We will fix and hopefully improve this class of issues in the next two weeks. First, we want to get some other problems fixed and get the rank page up and running.

I'll try to have the exercise calories for STS workouts fixed on Monday.

Great! The workout manager is what keeps me motivated, I am so convinced of that! Seeing those numbers add up during the week just makes me feel so accomplished.

Thanks Chris for all you do!

Kristin

Where'd my info go?

I put my breakfast in this morning at home, as I did all my food from yesterday. This morning, from home, everything from yesterday was there.

When I logged into the WM from work to put in 2nd breakfast, this morning and yesteday weren't there. I haven't been back home to see if it's still there if I try from home, but it shouldn't be computer-specific, right?

Nan

Workout Manager Food Diary

On the "Food Diary" there is a dropdown box to select the date you want to view. Can you check to see if you have the proper date selected? You can use any computer, so it doesn't matter which computer you use as long as you login withe the same credentials.

I put my breakfast in this morning at home, as I did all my food from yesterday. This morning, from home, everything from yesterday was there.

When I logged into the WM from work to put in 2nd breakfast, this morning and yesteday weren't there. I haven't been back home to see if it's still there if I try from home, but it shouldn't be computer-specific, right?

Nan

You remind me of a Hobbit. "2nd breakfast". :)

On the "Food Diary" there is a dropdown box to select the date you want to view. Can you check to see if you have the proper date selected? You can use any computer, so it doesn't matter which computer you use as long as you login withe the same credentials.

Yup, I was doing it right. And I'm back at home and it works here. It's quite possible its something on our computers at work. Half the time, I think IT's job is to keep us from having fun :p Not supposed to be computering at work, anyway.

Nan

It says my BMI is 195, so I'm not wild about that part! Clearly, there's something I'm supposed to enter and haven't.

In settings make sure you have entered your height correctly. Your height needs to be entered in inches (USA) and the "in" check box selected. Metric users will want to use cm and check the "cm" check box

delete workouts in calandar...

I need to omit a couple of workouts that I had placed in the calandar. can you tell me how to delete them?

I need to omit a couple of workouts that I had placed in the calandar. can you tell me how to delete them?

Click on the work out you want to delete.
Click "show details" in the box to the right of the calendar.
Click "delete this work out" which should now appear at the bottom of the box.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.