Workout Manager problems.

laurawd

I am unable to access the workout manager. I cleared my history and still cannot login nor signup (as a new user) (*I've been consistent 'OnDemand' subscriber for many years. Please advise!?

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
The Workout Manager doesn't use your Cathe OnDemand user name and password, it uses your Forum user name and password. Have you tried using your Forum user name and password?

Tootles

Cathlete
Hi admin, I'm also having problems. I can log in and add workouts to my calendar, but I can't save my weight. I enter the updated weight, hit save, and then it reverts to the old weight. I tried clearing my cache and using both my phone browser and Chrome on a laptop with no luck. It's so odd!

Tootles

Cathlete
Hi admin, I'm also having problems. I can log in and add workouts to my calendar, but I can't save my weight. I enter the updated weight, hit save, and then it reverts to the old weight. I tried clearing my cache and using both my phone browser and Chrome on a laptop with no luck. It's so odd!
Additional details: I tried again this morning. In Chrome (mobile and desktop versions) I can log in and add workouts to my calendar, but I cannot save my weight either on the home screen under Current Weight or by selecting the green "Enter Daily Values" button. I next tried the Edge browser and I just get a popup message "cathe.com says Invalid Username/Password" every time. I then tried with Internet Explorer and I can log in, but none of the tabs within Workout Manager will finish loading. I see the Home/Calender/Rotations/etc menu bar across the top, but it's all blank below that.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.