Workout Manager problems.

I am unable to access the workout manager. I cleared my history and still cannot login nor signup (as a new user) (*I've been consistent 'OnDemand' subscriber for many years. Please advise!?

The Workout Manager doesn't use your Cathe OnDemand user name and password, it uses your Forum user name and password. Have you tried using your Forum user name and password?

Hi admin, I'm also having problems. I can log in and add workouts to my calendar, but I can't save my weight. I enter the updated weight, hit save, and then it reverts to the old weight. I tried clearing my cache and using both my phone browser and Chrome on a laptop with no luck. It's so odd!

Hi admin, I'm also having problems. I can log in and add workouts to my calendar, but I can't save my weight. I enter the updated weight, hit save, and then it reverts to the old weight. I tried clearing my cache and using both my phone browser and Chrome on a laptop with no luck. It's so odd!
Additional details: I tried again this morning. In Chrome (mobile and desktop versions) I can log in and add workouts to my calendar, but I cannot save my weight either on the home screen under Current Weight or by selecting the green "Enter Daily Values" button. I next tried the Edge browser and I just get a popup message "cathe.com says Invalid Username/Password" every time. I then tried with Internet Explorer and I can log in, but none of the tabs within Workout Manager will finish loading. I see the Home/Calender/Rotations/etc menu bar across the top, but it's all blank below that.

I'm having the same "weight problem" :0). I'm using Firefox. I can do everything in Workout Manager but it will not save my new weight.

I'm having issues when I add cardio workouts it won't save the duration and calorie count. This appears to have started yesterday.

I'm also having the same issues noted above for the last 3 days: cannot save weight and cardio workouts are not saved with all the metadata that I input.

This is probably related to the server move, but we will have to have a developer look at this. We have some other things ahead of this that we're working on, but we should get to this shortly. I'll post back here when we fix this.

This is probably related to the server move, but we will have to have a developer look at this. We have some other things ahead of this that we're working on, but we should get to this shortly. I'll post back here when we fix this.
Thank you for the update!

Hi All,

We did some work on this last night and we fixed all of the issues that we know about, but there certainly may be some problems that we missed. Can everyone report back here and let us know if we missed anything?

My issues seem fixed, weight is saving and I was even able to use the "Enter Daily Values" button to go back and add my information from last week. Thank you so much!

I cannot use the "enter daily values" button with any success, but can enter today's weight. The cardio workouts do not save any information.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.