Workout manager calendar

my issue is that i cannot find them all in the Workout Manager Rotations. not sure about getting them in my calendar. haven't put one in since last year.
I cannot find most of the STS 2.0 rotations on the Rotations page to put in the calendar. 12 week is still visible, but the others are gone from the list (the longer list, not just the popular list). I've heard the WM is old software, and subject to glitches. I'd rather live with a flawed WM than no WM. It's so very handy. But STS 2.0 rotations, all need to be returned to the list. Please. Please.

Ohhhh, this has been such a useful app ... I hope it doesn't disappear! I seldom use the actual calendar but like being able to see rotations, and to see the specific chapter points of various workouts.

I have found some great rotations on there.
I also find the met values so helpful to pick or substitute workouts to modify my own rotation.

I cannot find most of the STS 2.0 rotations on the Rotations page to put in the calendar. 12 week is still visible, but the others are gone from the list (the longer list, not just the popular list). I've heard the WM is old software, and subject to glitches. I'd rather live with a flawed WM than no WM. It's so very handy. But STS 2.0 rotations, all need to be returned to the list. Please. Please.
I found the STS 2 rotations under “rotations created by another user,”

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.