Workout Manager- 2012 Stats

Ly10up

Cathlete
Greetings Cathe and SNM,

Happy New Year!! I wasn't certain where to ask this, so please forgive me if this is not the correct forum.

Is there a way to see the stats in the Workout manager for 2012? It defaults to 2013, and I would love to see my totals for last year.

Thanks in advance.

Workout Manager custom dates

You just need to click on the custom date fields and then you see any date range you like

Hi again, there's a custom date field in the calendar, but when in the stats section, there doesn't appear to be way to change the date, or search on a date.

Last edited:
Ok, I see what you're saying now. Using the Stat Icon you can only see the 2013 results, but you can get individual results for 2012 by clicking on the home icon. You can then view or print results for any date range you like. I'll look into adding the ability to select a custom date range for the stats page as this seems like a good idea.

Perfect!! Actually that is exactly what I was looking for. I had no idea the tabs on the homepage could each be opened and individual results found by date. I thought they were a fixed header. (and I've only been using the WM since you put it on the page :eek:) I thought the stats page was the only place to find # of workouts, etc.

Excellent. Thanks!

Ok, I see what you're saying now. Using the Stat Icon you can only see the 2013 results, but you can get individual results for 2012 by clicking on the home icon. You can then view or print results for any date range you like. I'll look into adding the ability to select a custom date range for the stats page as this seems like a good idea.

That would be very cool. I was wondering the same thing. I use the WM to keep track of mileage, but if i can't remember a previous year's mileage, it's all gone.

thanks for possibly adding a custom date feature!

Nan

LY10UP, thanks for asking the question. I had no idea all of that information was available either :eek:

Perfect!! Actually that is exactly what I was looking for. I had no idea the tabs on the homepage could each be opened and individual results found by date. I thought they were a fixed header. (and I've only been using the WM since you put it on the page :eek:) I thought the stats page was the only place to find # of workouts, etc.

Excellent. Thanks!
Well, d'oh!! :eek: I never realized this either! LOL. Thanks for asking the question. We learned something new. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.