Workout Calendar

jengollf

Cathlete
I'm using workout manager for the first time. As I was playing around with the workout calendar, I added the 90 Xtrain rotation twice. When I finally figured out how to use the calender, I went through and manually fixed January. However, February and March are still all messed up. Is there a way to delete an entire month of workouts without having to go into each day and delete each workout (which is what I did for January)?

You just click on the rotations icon and then select the edit/delete rotation button and follow the directions
My calendar is all screwed up?!?!? I don't know what is going on but i cannot delete or edit or even change ANYTHING plus I cannot see the workouts Iam putting in??? Anyone else having this Problem??? Thanks!!
Jen

Our site has been up and down all day. Hopefully should be working now though.Try again and hopefully everything is ok now

NOPE!!! Still doesn't work?!?!?!? I don't know what is going on!! Beenlike this since Yesturday??? I want to update it and print it up n it won't let me do ANYTHING!! UGHHH!!

Me too!

I tried opening the site three different times and attempted to use the calendar, but no luck. Hope it's back up soon!

WM not working

WM looks and acts like it is working, posts to Facebook, but does not retain the information I put in for any workout since it went down yesterday. My days look blank on the calendar and when I select the day no workout appears.
My previous information for earlier days, entered before yesterday, are still on there correctly.

I can't download anything into the calendar. I want to print out the 90 XT Undulating rotation and post it in my workout room. No luck and I've tried all morning. Is the site down? I can't even put rotations I don't want to do into the WM calendar.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.