Workout bras?

those bras look very nice. never heard of this brand before. I need front close or over the head style so this looks like good options. thanks for posting.

I wear one, fully adjustable, with velcro back & shoulder straps, front zip, but I don't really use the front zip. It's not quite as smooth in front, there's seams, and removable pads, some may not like those features. This is the highest support bra they have, and it works well for running, super easy to exit post workout.

High intensity circuit workout, there I found it to be slightly restrictive, maybe some chafing too. Their medium support or next one down from that is not enough support for running, and didn't feel that it was much better than less expensive medium support bras. Amazon has a lower cost bra that's pretty good, not as adjustable, but works well, Syrokan, high impact, less fun to get in and out of. :)

I have a couple Sh-Fit of them and while I really like them, if you don't get the velcro on just right, it can rub a little and get irritating. Just an FYI.

Hi, I received mine but have exchanged it for the next size up due to side spillage. I am waiting to receive the new size. I think it will work, but I will review it once I have the correct size.

I got the Shefit bra just now. I tried it on and after several attempts got it on. This one will work and no side spillage. Jumping up and down there was minimal movement and I am a G cup girl. I will let you know how it feels when I am actually working out in it.

I did teach a class in the Shefit bra. Put in some jumping jacks to test it. It did really well. Though when weight lifting the straps tended to migrate inwards towards my neck so that was bothersome but not a deal breaker. I may just wear it on cardio only days. I had even loosened the straps and it still migrated in.

I washed it in the bag and laid it flat to dry and it dried very quickly. Haven't worn it since washing it.

And with further use,I tried it on Cathe's Hard Strikes and paused the DVD to uncross the straps of the bra. This made the digging into your neck NOT be an issue so that was good. Less support but you could hike the straps up more for more support.

Do you work for shefit? You are a great sales woman. I thank you again for your time. I get paid next week(once a month) and I'm going shopping!!! Luxe 1 in black here I come.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.