Workout Blender Success!

upnorthchick

Cathlete
I wanted to say that I successfully downloaded the Workout Blender the other day (I have Windows 7) and last night I created a 74 minute workout from High Reps, Travel Fit, and Intensity.:D It's a cardio & weights-type of a workout but with bands instead of dumbbells. Well, I did include a couple of light dumbbell segments but it's mostly band work.:)

Everything about the process was very easy. I am definitely NOT a computer wizard (just ask the IT guy at my office:eek:). After I selected all the segments from each workout that I wanted, and had them in the order I wanted, I clicked on "Create Workout" and viola! Well, it took about 1 1/2 hours for it to process but I expected that. After the workout was created I drug it over to my iTunes, plugged my iPod in, and viola-again! I was able to do the workout this morning and it was fabulous and flawless!

Thank you SNM! I've always love mixing and matching workouts; the Workout Blender is like a dream come true:D

Just wanted to share! :)

That sounds so cool...I don't have that yet but I know it's in my future somewhere!

I wonder if anyone's taken just step routines & mixed them up? This would also be great to make routines in Cathe Rotations that you can just play through...wouldn't that be neat? Even though don't have it yet, the Workout Blender is the best new thing of the year....:D

Thanks for sharing Lisa!

I did a step workout just with the challenges at the end that combine all the routines from all the step workouts that have a challenge at the end. I havent tried it yet though!

I created a 74 minute workout from High Reps, Travel Fit, and Intensity.:D It's a cardio & weights-type of a workout but with bands instead of dumbbells. Well, I did include a couple of light dumbbell segments but it's mostly band work.:)

What a great idea...thanks for sharing! I've been adding a few WOs at a time to my library, so when I get to High Reps, I'm going to have to swipe it. :D

What a great idea...thanks for sharing! I've been adding a few WOs at a time to my library, so when I get to High Reps, I'm going to have to swipe it. :D

I can't wait until they get the sharing feature up an running and then we can all share our workouts.:eek: THAT is going to be so cool!

I Just Made Two WB Workouts Successfully!

I also had success making a couple of workouts using WB! I have a MacBook Pro and the process was easy.

My 1st WB workout is Cardio/Lower Circuit and it combines Cardio Fusion and Drill Max (45 minutes). The other is Cardio/Upper Circuit which draws from 4-Day Split Bootcamp, Gym Style: Back, Shoulders, Biceps, 4-Day Split Kickbox, and Drill Max (1 hour)!

I tried to made two other videos using Timesaver Workouts #1 & #3, but those did not work. Wondering if these will be made to work in the future?

I'm loving this invention! WB does for workout videos what iTunes did for music CDs!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.