WORKING OUT THE KINKS

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! We are experiencing a few quirky issues with the shopping cart. We have been on top of this all day making sure to get this to work properly (we didn't experience these issues on the testing process). For this reason, we might not be able to return your emails by the end of the day. Please be patient, we are working on what appears to be the main problem: multiple orders placed per person.

We are aware that many of you are understandably concerned that you are being charged more than once for orders that you placed by clicking the button repeatedly after seeing an error message. If the order says "pending" it has been placed and went through. This is the main issue we are working on correcting right now.

For now, please rest assured that we are going to personally go through every single order one by one tonight and make sure that you were only charged ONCE for your order. If we see that you were charged more than once we will fix it so that you are only charged ONCE.

Don't worry, we will get to the root of this.

Thank you for your orders and thank you for your patience.
Cathe

Thank you for the update, Cathe :) . I appreciate how hard you and SNM are working to get all this corrected. You guys ROCK!

Thanks for the update, Cathe! I was confident you guys would rectify the fallout from our clicky trigger fingers!

Danielle

Edited to say: Yowzer! Mine is fixed already--thanks for rapid turnaround!

RE: Everthing is now fixed

We have now fixed the problem many of you were having with being charged for mutiple orders. The problem was caused by the fact that our imported old data base file contained a blank field. We have now solved the problem and everything is working fine. We have also voided any multiple orders for the same price from the same customer.

RE: Everthing is now fixed

Hi, Cathe and everyone.

I did it 5 times, but I wanted to make sure Igot to the VHS storage bin ASAP. So, if it took that many times to ensure, oh well.

I could not help myself. I have ALL of your workouts on DVD and was one of the ones who placed the 1st preorder for the new ones. But, this sale is just too good to let go. I think I just did my Christmas shopping. I got like 10 and I'm holding back my fingers to buy more. The price for the prize, oh my I just have to share.

thanks again.
:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.