WOOHOO!!!

Can't wait to meet everyone! Has anyone been to a RT yet? I was lucky enough to go to NJ this past summer and met some of the best people. It was a great time. Can not wait to do it again especially at the beach.

Woo hoo, indeed! I'm definitely contemplating going to this! :eek:

Can't wait to meet everyone! Has anyone been to a RT yet? I was lucky enough to go to NJ this past summer and met some of the best people. It was a great time. Can not wait to do it again especially at the beach.

Hi Wendy,
I was at the RT this summer, too, but we didn't meet(at least I don't remember 'coz there were so many people). Maybe I'll see you in San Diego. It looks like a really nice place! Good luck trying to get in on Wednesday! I bet it won't be as hard as getting in to the NJ RT:).

Hi Wendy,
I was at the RT this summer, too, but we didn't meet(at least I don't remember 'coz there were so many people). Maybe I'll see you in San Diego. It looks like a really nice place! Good luck trying to get in on Wednesday! I bet it won't be as hard as getting in to the NJ RT:).

I really hope it's not as quick a sellout as NJ, as I won't be able to be at the computer right at 10 a.m. my time on Wednesday. I'm not too terribly worried, though. <fingers crossed>

ETA: I did get to meet Wendy :)

I really hope it's not as quick a sellout as NJ, as I won't be able to be at the computer right at 10 a.m. my time on Wednesday. I'm not too terribly worried, though. <fingers crossed>

ETA: I did get to meet Wendy :)

I'm not *too* worried either, but, hope to see you too, Nancy :D.
I will have to figure out what time I have to be sitting at my computer(I haven't looked yet!).

I am seriously considering going to. I guess the main thing stopping me is that I'd be going alone! hehe...

Hi everyone, I know there is other post for finding a roomate but I wonder if any here is interested or need a roomate?
Please let me know..

I will probably be looking for a roommate but won't know for sure until tomorrow.:)

Whohoo, that would be nice, its ok I wonder if this RT is going to sold out tomorrow or I'm going to have time until Monday.:confused:
Now I have to change my wish list for Christmas hehehe.:p

My best guess is that I *will* need a roommate. And yeah, I hear you on the wishlist... hopefully you haven't been bought for yet! :D

I bet there are a ton of Catheletes out in the Western half of the country. I am looking forward in meeting everyone.

The positive thing is participating in a Cathe road trip when one isn't jet lagged. :eek:

I am seriously considering going to. I guess the main thing stopping me is that I'd be going alone! hehe...

I had the same worries when I went to my first RT this past summer to Cathe's gym. I was assured by experienced people that everything would be just great and not to be concerned about it. They were right. Truly. You'll have a fun time and get to know a lot of new people.

Gosh, I can't believe how fast the time is going by. Before you know it we will be in San Diego...yippee! I can't wait to meet all of you. Its nice to see that you are already making friends here on this forum before even arriving in San Diego.....how cool is that???

:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.