won't import

lala1

Cathlete
I am able to move some of my downloads into the workout blender, but when I tried (2 times) to move step moves I get a message saying that this isn't supported, although, obviously it should be. I know I am doing it the right way, since i was able to move other files into the blender. What's wrong?

Hello lala1,

During the first day or two that Step Moves was released we realized that there was an encoding problem with the file. It was corrected and a new version was posted, and an e-mail was sent out to everyone instructing them to re-download the files. The problem you are having indicates to me that you have one of the original downloads with the encoding problem. If you still have your original e-mail with your download links, please re-download Step Moves and it should fix your problem. If you don't have it, please contact the download help desk at http://cathe.com/help/new_ticket.php?tab=tickets and they will send you a new link to re-download the file. I will advise them about your problem.

You're welcome. I know that the link was sent to you today. If this does not work, please let me know. I have checked and double checked the files here and they import without incident, so you should be fine with this newer file.

Curtis, I did get an email about re-downloading, however it didn´t work. I did send the specific problem to the help desk but haven´t heard from them.

Last edited:
You're welcome. I know that the link was sent to you today. If this does not work, please let me know. I have checked and double checked the files here and they import without incident, so you should be fine with this newer file.

This didn´t work. The download didn´t accept my code.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.