Will you ever make a calender?

Teresa

Hi Cathe,
Well first I want to say "thank-you" for the new videos coming out :) I ordered them on dvd but I am so excited (especially after watching yesterday) that I am really tempted to order a few on vhs. Now is that a videot or what?
You look absolutely great and all the tapes sound awesome!

Now, not that you haven't had enough to do for us Cathe fans ( ha ha) but I was just wondering if you have ever considered making a calender?
I always mark my workouts down on a calender and I think it would be great to have a Cathe calender :)

Btw, happy birthday and enjoy your trip to Florida! :)

Thanks again for the new videos, I am really looking forward to them.

Teresa

I second the vote

I would love, love, love to have a Cathe calendar! Maybe for 2001??
happy.gif

hoping Cathe will see

and maybe give us an idea if she ever plans to make a workout calender.
Just wanted to move this to the top in hopes Cathe will see and respond.

Teresa

Hi Teresa!

We have actually had this question come up before my pregnancy and then it was obviously put on the back burner. I'm very flattered and touched at the thought of people requesting a Cathe "workout log" calendar. While it is something that is doable, it requires a bit of time. We certainly will consider it again, however, we just really need to make sure that the current business priorities are completed before we take on more projects. I'll be sure to look into it further though. Thanks for asking.

Thank-you Cathe

for getting back to me. I am sure this would be a hot item for you:) I know I would just love to have a workout calender:)

Thanks for considering it. By the way, can't wait to get the tapes. I have been taking little peaks here and there and the new workouts look great and so do you:)

thanks again,
Teresa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.