Will there be WO Blenders in the new workouts?

>I miss the premixes
>where there were two workouts on one DVD and then the premixes
>combined the two workouts (like on Intensity and Body Blast).
>That was so much better than the last series where there was
>one workout per DVD.
I agree!

>>I would have liked GymStyle to be on one
>DVD and then had some premixes combining the three workouts
>(all body parts).
And it would make a lot of sense to have workouts from the same split, like Gym Styles, on the same DVD.

>It would have been great to have a premix combining IMax 3 and
>Low Max. Or combining LoMax with some weights from Gym Style.
> I prefer the premixes where it combines more than one
>workout.
>
>I would buy a DVD or two or three or four that had strictly
>premixes on it.

The "Hardcore Extreme" DVD combines 4 of the workouts.

I never use the workout blender, but I do use premixes a lot. I absolutely love the premixes in The Intensity and Body Blast Series (especially in Body Blast). I also miss two workouts on one DVD and the associated combo premixes. The Legs&Gluts / KPC premix combos were awesome, as were the Step Blast/SJP premixes.

Shelbygirl

I only work out to Cathe and I have never even looked at the workout blender. I have all of her dvd's and use the workout as is or the pre-mixes. Love the premixes!!!:)

Karen

Another vote to skip the workout blender and offer more premixes. I never used the WO Blender and it seems like its more trouble than its worth.

Also, would you consider releasing another DVD from the Hardcore series that would offer premixes of the GS workouts? I would love to have some total body weight training workouts from the GS.

I use the WO Blender but would opt for more pre-mixes because you can get a blended workout with the chapter menu.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.