Will Cathy say how much weight she is lifting before ea...

I love the fact that Cathy always says how much weight she is using on all her exercise DVDs.

Will she still do that for the STS DVDs? Or not because of the 1 rep MAX?

Personally, I hope she still does because I like to lift the same amount of weight as she does!! (or at least work up to it)

The whole idea of STS is for you to use a weight that is correct for you, not based on what Cathe can lift. We will tell you what % of 1RM to use, but Cathe doesn’t plan on saying what weight she is using.

Great! I was hoping they would. It will be nice to see them all lifting different weights. It helps me accept how much I can lift instead of what everyone on the dvd is lifting. Just a personal hang-up I need to get over.:+

>It helps me accept how much I
>can lift instead of what everyone on the dvd is lifting.

I couldn't agree with you more! I think this series will help all of us feel like we are doing our personal best. And what could be better than that? :7

RE: Will Cathy say how much weight she is lifting befor...

I DO understand the whole idea of STS. I was just curious if she would say how much she was lifting. A simple Yes or No would have been sufficient.

Thank you for your reply.

RE: Will Cathy say how much weight she is lifting befor...

I personally appreciate Cathe & Team continually educating us in their responses vs flat out yes or no responses...I'm sure it would be much easier on them to be black & white about it all-

Thanks Cathe & Team! I realize answering all our endless questions on the forums isnt really the only thing you do or have to do each day ;-)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.