will butts & guts make my butt...

ella

Cathlete
not so flat... if i do if for awhile? i'm a lean, no butt gal and would like at least the appearance of one. ;-) there should be a smiley blush emoticon. i'd insert it here.

Definitely!! I am also genetically pre-disposed to flat butt or as I affectionately call it 'office chair butt'. B&G works the booty very well, I have worked hard for every little bit of 'bubble' I have, it ain't much but it's all mine!}( B&G is a great addition to work it!! That and a WHOLE LOT of leg presses......love to hate leg presses!! Good luck!

Take Care
Laurie:)

I have just the opposite problem but I really have to watch how much high step I do because it lifts the butt a ton for me & really builds my thigh muscles...so, maybe try including some high step or more high step into your rotation along with B&G, which is an awesome lower body workout. L&G is another I'd recommend getting if you don't have it.

B&G really helped lift my butt and make it a nice, round shape which I never had before - even DH noticed! Other workouts just make my butt flat. B&G and the stairmaster(although this makes my quads huge too - blah) I found are the only two that will do it for me.

Lisa

B&G will definitely help shape your butt. I love this one although I get really sore afterwards! I also agree about the leg presses... After losing 125 pounds, my butt ( among other body parts) was completely deflated. I have been diligent about leg presses being part of my lower body workouts, and I have to say I am very proud of my booty now!! At 40 I actually have a nice, muscular, lifted bottom... the difference from right after my weight loss and now is amazing! If I can do it, you can! Good luck!

What about losing the saddlebags?

My MIL asked me what she can do to get rid of the saddlebags and since I don't have that problem, I don't really know what to tell her? Any workouts that you could suggest that would help? I could then show her the exercises and see if she wants to give it a try!

Thanks,
Tricia

haha lauramax. i know that feeling!

thanks everyone for their great replies. i'm all over b&g today! flat-butt-be-gone! }(

I have to admit, I had a tiny "butt" myself, but doing the Cathe work-outs, it has become lifted and quite tone and tight!!

Good Luck!

I agree B & G gets the job done. Also L & G is a great addition. High Step workouts are great too but don't dismiss the floorwork.

Happy Exercising

I haven't taken the wrapper off this one yet. I've been meaning to do it for the last 2 weeks, but something has always gotten in the way. Tonight is my leg night...perhaps I'll table Gym Style Legs and do B&G. Will it make my legs wobbly? I've got tae kwon do class at 7:40.

Well, that's why I was asking. Perhaps I'll just give it a try and see what happens. I live on the edge, what can I say?}(

OK - I did it the first time last night. It was fun, and not as hard as I had anticipated. Loved the core routine! But, I didn't make it to the TKD class. Not because my legs were too shaky, but because it took too long for the spaghetti to cook and we didn't have time to eat and get to class. :-( Stupid physics and boiling water!

Fortunately, there's a TKD class tonight - so I'll be going after a Turbo Jam session, I think.

B&G will DEFINITELY be used a lot in my house.

One thing I've noticed with these latest DVDs...did Cathe have dental work or something done? Her mouth looks different.

Not sure about Butts & Guts - and I actually have the opposite problem. My rearend is plenty rounded and I want the opposite.

I have read that plyo squats build a round derriere as do squats and I think lunges also. I know B&G has those in it. Why don't you finish every leg workout with some plyo squats and see what happens?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.