Will Brenda be able....

luvtorun

Cathlete
to join the crew for the filming? I'm not sure how long it has been since her injury but I sure hope she is in this series. She is so funny and I always get a boost watching her facial expressions through particularly hard sets. Her expression mirrors what I'm feeling! :)

I hope that Brenda is able to come back.

I also would LOVE to see Rhonda again! She is awesome......

While I love Cathe's current cast to death, I would love to see sone of the former cast members return.

I hope that Brenda is able to come back.

I also would LOVE to see Rhonda again! She is awesome......

While I love Cathe's current cast to death, I would love to see sone of the former cast members return.

I would also love to see Rhonda again. Aside from being completely adorable :) She's closer to my height (5'7") and it's very helpful for me to see how a taller person does Cathe's workout. Biomechanics vary with height, especially a 5" difference! Can Cathe have 5 background exercisers again, like she did in her earlier workouts??

Jonahnah
Chocolate IS the answer, regardless of the question.

Hi All! I actually don't discuss cast members until after production. Things can always change due to a wide variety of reasons so I don't make any mention of cast members until after filming....when I truly know the answer to this :)

Hi Jonahnah!

Ditto to what you said! I too am fairly tall (5'7 1/2") and I always thought Rhonda was super great on all the workouts. I would look and see how many risers she would use and try to do that many knowing we were close to the same height. I'd like to see her back as well, but the rest of the cast is great. Isn't there room for one more?

Sharon:)

I'd like to see someone 5'4.5.
Sometimes I don't know whether to use more risers.
So I am a copycat and use what Cathe uses.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.