Wich one is your goal:

Mariposa1973

Cathlete
My was lose weight, 140lbs, so I did, now my goal is gain more muscle and lose more body fat. Please share with my your goals and how you goin to do it. I goin to increase the amount of my weight lifting most on my legs day, and add more cardio, I do STS month2 with LIS, is really good

My goal is just to keep my size I am now. I try to do 3 days weights and 3 days cardio. I don't follow any rotation...just what I feel like doing when I wake up. I tend to favor any leg workout the LIS.

I had two injuries in May: elbow tendonitis and achilles tendonitis. This derailed my fitness plans for the summer, so I turned to a plan of weighted, low impact cardio workouts to get me through and keep my fitness up while I had to stay away from very heavy weights and high impact cardio.

Now, I am gradually introducing impact cardio again into the mix but I have found that my achilles prefers plyo work to step. Something about all the step behinds and touch backs is irritating my achilles so I can only do step once per week, if that. Gotta take it slooooow.

So, my goals are to continue this re-introduction to higher impact cardio, increase my heavy weights back on lifting days and also to experiment more with my vast Cathe DVD collection, since I have most of the LIS, the Shock cardio, the Xtrain and recent releases that remains unexplored. Shocking, right!!

Goal #4: keep menopause weight gain at bay (via goals 1, 2 and 3).

Clare

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.