Who's working out this weekend?

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
I know once Friday hits we tend to lose our fitness focus. We are all somewhat guilty of that ;) So just to keep you accountable, let me here what you are planning to do this weekend?

I will be teaching yoga at 9am Saturday and taking spin on Sunday morning! Maybe do some weights too, if I can squeeze it in around the boys busy sports schedules.

I always do Clean Max on Saturday;), & plan on STS Disk 7 on Sunday! & tonight, to unwind from the busy work week, it's Yoga Relax!

Saturday, I'll be doing Cardio Super Sets & then maybe squeeze in some yoga or stretching. Sunday is errand max: grocery shopping, laundry, getting ready for the coming week.

Today was Shovel Max. Tomorrow I've got Athletic Training and then STS Disk 7 on Sunday. Have to work around a basketball game and shopping tomorrow, so I'll to really make myself fit the workout in.

I have Athletic Training and Yoga Relax lined up... but there is also chatter about a 3 hr spin session.... (@my buddy retrofit - "wink") So, I guess I shall let the wind take me and see where I happen to land. ;)

Week Two of Transformation Rotation and I'm a day behind, so tmrw I'm spinning and Sunday doing Athletic Training.

That's my plan and I'm sticking to it :p

Lisa

Uh....oh...I'll have to think before I respond to that one....I mean, if I tell CATHE that I'm doing it, there's no turning back.....there goes my Couch Max workout I'd planned..... :confused:

Hi Cathe!

I don't know if tomorrow I can do anything because I'm going on a romantic weekend w/ my boyfriend :eek:

For sure, on Sunday will be doing Cycle Max!!!!

Have a wonderful weekend

Marta

I have Athletic Training and Yoga Relax lined up... but there is also chatter about a 3 hr spin session.... (@my buddy retrofit - "wink") So, I guess I shall let the wind take me and see where I happen to land. ;)

Hmmm...what's this 3 hour cycle session you talking about? Not sure I can fit that in, but I need to prep for a 10 mile race, so that is what's on tap for tomorrow. I am already feeling some DOMS from Cardio Supersets that I did today. I am also teaching 2 classes on Sunday, this should be enough.

Busy kids sports schedule this weekend too, Cathe...I love watching my kids play basketball!

Shooting for Slide & Glide tomorrow- my PT dry-needled me a LOT today! Ouch- but worth temporary pain. Also, beginning STS allllll over again! I can handle upper body tomorrow for sure!

Saturday I have TBT UB lined up or perhaps another UB workout which I am not sure of. I have little motivation to work my arms since they have been hiding under long sleeves for about 3 months now.

My workout Sunday is a goodie, ToddlerMax! I have a birthday party to attend at an indoor playground with a bunch of 1-4 year olds!!! That should be fun :eek::eek:

Saturday will be LIC and Sunday/Monday are recovery days. It will be 9 days straight with Shovel Max today and possibly on Saturday too.

If my husband doesn't have to go into work, I will be going for a much needed run. Snow and ice sidelined my runs this week!
If he has to leave, then it is cycle max for me. That is the safest bet when the kids are home! Not much room to do dvd's when my daughter is rolling around on my stability ball and my son is swinging from the pullup bar! They always want to get in on the action!

What is it with kids and fitness equipment?!

My daughter asked me to get "little weights" so she can "do exercises too". I don't think they have toy fitness equipment at Toys R Us. Funny kids :D

I just started the 3 month transformation rotation that you posted for January. Friday night was Trisets Lower Body which DH did with me. Saturday is Cardio Supersets and then STS Back/Biceps on Sunday.
I'm super excited about this rotation!

Continuing on with the STS three month rotation. Starting week two. Thanks so much for this one! It's fabulous!

I already completed Friday's workout - STS total body and maybe tomorrow will be Afterburn... and then a good stretch. Yeh for the weekend!

I am going to do a full body weight lifting workout like STS total body or Hi Reps on Saturday morning. Love to get the total bod going!

Fridays are my normal days off, but tomorrow I will be doing possibly muscle max or muscle endurance. Sunday my mom and I are volunteering at the P.F. Chang's Rock n Roll Arizona marathon :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.