Who's up for a little chat?

Hi Stephanie! What fun questions :D

The industry has shifted in the last few years to include barre in a wide variety of ways so of course I ordered barre's for the gym and put them to good use ;) It is here at the gym, while teaching classes to my "awesome high energy lab rats" that most of my creativity comes out. I see what works and what doesn't. I also stay on top of fitness trends by attending trade shows within the industry. They are all fun workouts but the one I'm calling "Athletic Training" seems to be an especially fun one.

Hey Cathe! I'm so so SO excited about these new workouts! Barre AND yoga --SOOO exciting!!! What inspired you to do this new series? Which workout has been the most fun to choreograph?

Thanks for tirelessly coming up with new and innovative workouts! I'm constantly amazed by your creative energy! :)

Thanks for the awesome rotation!

Hi Cathe!

I just had to thank you for the "Rock Bottoms" rotation. I really didn't think I would be able to do it all, but I actually got through each and every scheduled workout! My husband was on board and every day wrote me little notes of encouragement and stuck it to the t.v.

I noticed a huge difference in my body at the end of the 4 weeks, and especially my energy level. What an awesome rotation that was!

Thanks for being so inspirational and pushing us to levels we never thought we could get to.

Melanie

YAY!!!! That's the best news of the day Melanie!!! So proud of you and thank your hubby too. Love that he continued to encourage you. :D:D:D

Hi Cathe!

I just had to thank you for the "Rock Bottoms" rotation. I really didn't think I would be able to do it all, but I actually got through each and every scheduled workout! My husband was on board and every day wrote me little notes of encouragement and stuck it to the t.v.

I noticed a huge difference in my body at the end of the 4 weeks, and especially my energy level. What an awesome rotation that was!

Thanks for being so inspirational and pushing us to levels we never thought we could get to.

Melanie

Thanks Cathe ♥

Thanks for the fun Everyone! I have to sign off for now! Have a great night :D

So much fun - thanks. Oh, I'm still adding that BBW to my w/o's once a week. Did it this morning :rolleyes: Luv it!

Bonus Butt Workout (abbreviated as BBW):

167525_1811625819492_1505407396_1942561_6535396_n.jpg

*Remember to listen to your body and modify where needed*

1) One minute of squats with a challenging barbell weight chased by 20 seconds squat jumps.

2) One minutes of walking lunges with a 10 pound weighted vest (or with 8 pound hand weights per hand) chased by 20 seconds of deep controlled power scissors.

3) One minute of Plie squats with a challenging barbell weight chased by 20 seconds ice breakers.

4) Two minutes of firewalkers with a medium tension band (4 to 6 steps each direction until two minutes are up)…chased by your favorite choice of words for me, wink!

5) Barbell Deadlift...2 slow sets of 15 reps

You can do anything for a minute or two, RIGHT!

Hi Cathe! I am doing STS rotation and I love it!!!!!!!!!!! I just have a question: is the MESO 3 strictly for strength gain or would it also provide some hypertrophy.
I wish you could make STS 2 and also Gym Style 2 and Pyramids 2 (these are my favorites). Thanks a lot for answering!

Oh Bummer...no chicago till 2012...oh wel, thanks for tryingl...I will be ready with "dumbBELLS" on!!! I'm posted it on the EB-Chicago tour thread!! Whooohooo, tell me when and where and I'll be there, yay Chi-town 2012!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.