Who's up for a little chat?

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! I'll be online answering some questions. Feel free to drop me a note here if you want to ask me anything or just say hi. I always love hearing from you :)

Hi Cathe!!
I started your STS Undulating Rotation this week. I've done STS 3 times through already in the past few years, and I'm amazed at how new the workouts feel EVERY time I do them! That has to be your best series ever.

I'm so looking forward to your low impact workouts. Are you filming them now?

Just wanted to pop in and give you a big ol' shout out! I'm taking a few days off of work/school over the next 2 months and may try to come take a class to see you.

Unfortunately, this will be the first Road Trip I won't be attending...I've had to choose between that one weekend or several of my scheduled events for 2011. The events won, and although I'm disappointed I won't see you and the others, after this weekend's Tough Mudder event (kicked some booty), I think I made the wise choice.

CONGRATS on the new series coming out, good luck for the Summer RTs, and KEEP ON TRUCKIN', CATHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Cathe! I have a question, if you don't mind.. I did my 2nd STS DVD this morning (I wake up at 4 am to do my workouts!) Is my 60% of my 1RM the weight I actually used to do the tests? I am so oblivious to all of this! LOL

Thanks so much!

Hello!!!! I always miss you, but not today :) Took today off work, and it's beautiful out today. Lunch w/ my dad and brother, who's in from Hawaii. Then my 1st ice cream cone of the season. Should I not be telling you about my ice cream? Did Disc 35 this morning, and also Cardio Challenge from S90. Walked the dog for a few miles, too. So, no ice cream guilt for me!

Just wanted to say "hi" and can't wait for the new series. Is May 1st still the presale day?

Have a wonderful day!

Nan

Great to hear that Boingo. Yes we are filming the workouts now and in stages. I like it this way so much better as I can really focus on each workout without being exhausted by the time we finish.

Hi Cathe!!
I started your STS Undulating Rotation this week. I've done STS 3 times through already in the past few years, and I'm amazed at how new the workouts feel EVERY time I do them! That has to be your best series ever.

I'm so looking forward to your low impact workouts. Are you filming them now?

Addendum question for the Undulating Rotation :)
Next week when i go right to Meso 3, should I use my Meso 3 1RM weights? or should I go a little lower?

Just wanted to say "Hi!!" I can't wait to meet you in NJ in July. I'm very much looking forward to your new workouts.

Regina

Hi Cathe, can you ever do a low impact non-step workout for those of us whose knees (and in my case also my feet) can't do step anymore? I love kickboxing but I need something different to round out my workouts and to give my body something other than kickboxing and weights.

Don't get me wrong I loved stepping but after I had plantar fascititis my doctor said that doing step was the worse thing I could be doing so I had to give it up.

Hope all is well with you... and your dh and your boys. As a mother of all boys also I know life can get complicated real fast.

Have a great afternoon.:D

Just wondering for high step circuit I know in the DVD you use 3lbs, do you suggest we can go a little heavier?

I just got my STS series and excited to start in May, and good advice or nuggets?

Thank you Cathe youre so awesome!

(((((Gayle))))) How nice to hear from you. Good for you on taking some personal time. I hope I get to see you during one of those days. I have some traveling coming up this month though so please email or FB me first if you decide to come. I would love it!

I just went to FB and checked out your Tough Mudder event. Look at you! AWESOME!!!!!! Love that tough mess stuff. You were great! Look at your boys too, wow, they are going to overtake your height very soon. Tell them I said hi!

We'll surely miss you at the summer RT but I was fortunate to enjoy you for the many years you came. Maybe next year things will workout for you. Hope to see you soon!

Just wanted to pop in and give you a big ol' shout out! I'm taking a few days off of work/school over the next 2 months and may try to come take a class to see you.

Unfortunately, this will be the first Road Trip I won't be attending...I've had to choose between that one weekend or several of my scheduled events for 2011. The events won, and although I'm disappointed I won't see you and the others, after this weekend's Tough Mudder event (kicked some booty), I think I made the wise choice.

CONGRATS on the new series coming out, good luck for the Summer RTs, and KEEP ON TRUCKIN', CATHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Cathe,

I just bought a spin bike. Now I have no reason not to order the full set of new dvds! CAN'T WAIT!!!:D

Linda

Shout Out for the Man-Catheletes

Hi Cathe!

Just a quick shout out for the few Man-Cathletes out there! I've been a huge fan for many years! You kick my butt but keep me motivated! Keep up the great efforts. Looking forward to the new workouts!

Gabriel

Last edited:
Thanks Cathe!!

I just wanted to say 'hi' and thank you for all you do. I did Butts and Guts for the first time this morning. It was a killer - but I loved every sweaty second of it! I've been enjoying your workouts for almost a year now, and they are really transforming the way I look and feel. You are the best!

Heather

Hi Jewel! The test you did in the beginning of STS was a test that helps find your "perfect" weight for the rest of the program. Once you have that test completed the numbers get calculated to be 60% of your 1RM for the endurance phase (Meso 1) and then those same numbers from the test will calculate to find 70%, 80% etc. based on what point you are in the program. You only take the test once and then plug those numbers in when you are looking for 60%, 70% 80% etc. In other words that 1RM test in our workout manager computes your weight percentage for the entire STS program. I hope that helps!

Hi Cathe! I have a question, if you don't mind.. I did my 2nd STS DVD this morning (I wake up at 4 am to do my workouts!) Is my 60% of my 1RM the weight I actually used to do the tests? I am so oblivious to all of this! LOL

Thanks so much!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.