Who One Star Rates a Friggin' Birthday Thread?!?

I want that dress SO badly!!!!

Mariska Hartigay is so stunning, she looked amazing. And seriously WTF Melanie Griffith?! It looks like she can't even move her face anymore....scary.

Now that is something to say LMAO to! :D

I never saw such a beautiful dress than that on Demi Moore last night. How I would love to be able to have an event for which to wear one just like it! :D

I think Demi Moore bathes in the blood of virgins. There is no other explanation for her youthful appearance.

Lainie...LOL! I was thinking the same thing!!! Just not as witty or clever. The blood of virgins?!?!?!? So freakin' funny!

:) Jonezie

PS...Clarissa, bring yourself and the dress to L.A. next year and I'll get us in as Oscar seat fillers!

Last edited:
Lainie...LOL! I was thinking the same thing!!! Just not as witty or clever. The blood of virgins?!?!?!? So freakin' funny!

:) Jonezie

PS...Clarissa, bring yourself and the dress to L.A. next year and I'll get us in as Oscar seat fillers!

I would do anything for that dress. :D

Take a joke from who, "Melissa"? From a sick puppy who needs serious help or from someone who has posted on this forum 12 times and obviously has no idea what she is talking about? Um, yeah, ok.

Well, I am not the one who stated on the "Ask Cathe Section" that these forums make you puke. And, you are the expert at what? Psychology? I think you just need to go back to where all your fun loving friends are at Facebook.

Well, I am not the one who stated on the "Ask Cathe Section" that these forums make you puke. And, you are the expert at what? Psychology? I think you just need to go back to where all your fun loving friends are at Facebook.

Actually JERRY, you make me puke. What you said about Cathe being a fruitcake makes me puke. How you talked about Jonezie makes me puke. How you made fun of the poster who said her family doesn't like her makes me puke (especially coming from someone who has vented over the years, as have all of us, about how we feel about family - nice Jerry, nice) How you pretend to be a woman named Melissa makes me damn well turn into something from the Exorcist! You are sick. Have a great, sane day JERRY!!!!! :D :D :D

And PS - how do you know about me and Psychology? What are you some cyber stalker too? SICK!!!!

Actually JERRY, you make me puke. What you said about Cathe being a fruitcake makes me puke. How you talked about Jonezie makes me puke. How you made fun of the poster who said her family doesn't like her makes me puke (especially coming from someone who has vented over the years, as have all of us, about how we feel about family - nice Jerry, nice) How you pretend to be a woman named Melissa makes me damn well turn into something from the Exorcist! You are sick. Have a great, sane day JERRY!!!!! :D :D :D[/QUOT

What the Hell are you talking about? I am not Jerry. Would you like to check my IP? You are really paranoid, all right.

Melissa

Actually JERRY, you make me puke. What you said about Cathe being a fruitcake makes me puke. How you talked about Jonezie makes me puke. How you made fun of the poster who said her family doesn't like her makes me puke (especially coming from someone who has vented over the years, as have all of us, about how we feel about family - nice Jerry, nice) How you pretend to be a woman named Melissa makes me damn well turn into something from the Exorcist! You are sick. Have a great, sane day JERRY!!!!! :D :D :D[/QUOT

What the Hell are you talking about? I am not Jerry. Would you like to check my IP? You are really paranoid, all right.

Melissa

Okay, I am done with you, whoever you are. Whatever your intentions are, just be careful around here. I am definitely not paranoid nor do I care what you think about me or my facebook account or my psychology studies. You obviously haven't been around here long enough to grasp what it is that is really going on... so go LYAO all you want. Enjoy that.

Can we move on already "ladies"???
deadhorse.gif
Seriously, it's obvious this isn't going anywhere pretty and there's really no point in discussing it anymore.

Clarissa - That is NOT directed at you. You just happened to get a post in before I posted it. ;)

Can we move on already "ladies"???
deadhorse.gif
Seriously, it's obvious this isn't going anywhere pretty and there's really no point in discussing it anymore.

Clarissa - That is NOT directed at you. You just happened to get a post in before I posted it. ;)

It's okay Liann. You know me. You know how it is hard for me to say things like this in any situation. I just felt compelled to stand up for Cathe and Jonezie. I never stand up for myself so I thought I would give it a try. I just believe what Jerry wrote was wrong in many ways. I hope you are feeling okay and things are moving along smoothly! :D

Clarissa, you are one in a million. With you in my corner, who needs anything else? I'm sitting in a conference and can't write more just now...but be looking for a huge hug and more gratitude from me later in the afternoon, in PM or FB. Just wanted you to know I'm here!

Liann, I always love the horse. I vote we make a thread officially over once Liann shows up with the horse! What do you think? Are you up for it?

Much love to you both! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.