Who is the hottest actor?

I actually think Brad is a fine actor - check out Kalifornia or Se7en - he did some nice work in both of those. Aesthetically speaking however, he does nothing for me.

#1 Jude Law
#2 Johnny Depp
#3 Sidney Poitier
#4 Gregory Peck
#5 Jim Caviezel

Ah, yes - that's them.

I'll second Matthew McCounahey (and i'll second your inability to spell.... sheesh) :p In how to lose a guy in 10 Days? oh man he's gorgeous!

Clive Owen in King Arthur
Colin Firth in Pride and Pred. and Bridget Jones Diary
Johnny Depp in about anything (or nothing at all - tehehehehe)

I have to throw this one in - Tom Brady- QB of the New England Patriots. WOW!

Dawn

I'm with Marla, Bruce WIllis is HOT AS HELL!
Also, Vin Disel... ther is just something about bald, bad guys:9

jes

Ah good, I was about to say helloooo Clive Owen? But I see he wasn't left out ;-) Also love Viggo as Aragorn, and Matt Damon as Jason Bourne. :D

Daniel Day-Lewis - all that talent, the Irish accent, and looks to die for. He's even a babe with the shaved-head thing going on...

I can't believe no one has said Richard Gere. I loved him in "Pretty Woman" and "Shall We Dance". I also think Orlando Bloom is cute.

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Oh! there are so many! Have to vote for Brad, and Tom Selleck, but my favorite man's man is Sam Elliot, Don't know exactly what it is about him, he's certainly not "pretty", but there is just something about him.

Hmmm...currently I have an odd fixation on the guy who plays Sawyer on "Lost". I refer to him as "Skanky Hot", although one of my student employees says he "looks sweaty".

MR BEAN aka Rowan Atkinson

Im figuring that if you look "like that!" you MUST be a hottie under the sheets!

Mother Nature couldnt be THAT cruel

Marion

You have to stay in shape. My grandmother started walking when she was 60. Today she is 97 and we don't know where the hell she is! - Ellen DeGeneres

Rowan Atkinson was actually pretty sexy in the second season of the Blackadder! I must reiterate though that it was the second season. He's kinda unattractive in the other three seasons.

What is that guy that was on Young and the Restless forever....i just had to ask dh his name..Shamar Moore....YUMMY! He has the finest everything and Blair Underwood ain't bad either! and the guy that plays Aiden on Sex and the City......he is extreemly hot!

jes

Actually, I think she could!!!!!!!

Really, how could anyone get past those rubbery lips: gag me with a spoon!!!

Clare :7

Oh I so love Sam Elliot too! Truth is, Tombstone is one of my favorite movies! I know, cheesy. I just can't help it.

Marla:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.