Who is the hottest actor?

Actually, Brad is an excellent actor. Did you ever see 12 Monkees or Fight Club. Not that I think he's hot. I don't really care for pretty boys. My vote is for Bruce Willis. He's HOT! I was also in love with Russell Crowe when he did Gladiator.

Marla

There's soo many. Brad Pitt, Sayid from LOST, Johnny Depp, oh he's so yummy, Taye Diggs, and don't laugh but Kelly Ripa's husband is a hottie. It's almost as though they shouldn't be together, not that there is anything wrong with Kelly, I like her. He just seems so dark and smoldering and she seems really, really cute.

Hey all right!!!! I thought I'd be the only one with the "hots" for Sayid! It's the shoulders, isn't it? Wish my husband had shoulders like that...

I know someone who met Brad Pitt in person. She said he's not that great in real life, but the camera LOOOVES him!

Johnny Depp - I've had the love affair since his days on 21 Jump Street

Vin Diesel - OH MY GOD!!! The man is walking sex appeal!!!

Viggo Mortensen - He can be my king anyday :D !

Hi Mic,

Kelly Rippa's hubby is a hottie! Did you ever watch that show he is in?? I think it's called "Missing"? I watch it on occasion if I am up late enough.

Aila:)

I don't care what anyone says, I love all these actors:

Vincent D'Onofrio
Johnny Depp
Hugo Weaving
Kevin Spacey
Nicolas Cage
Hugh Jackman
Viggo Mortensen
Hugh Laurie
William Petersen
Chris Cooper
Alan Rickman
Gary Oldman
John Hannah
Andy Garcia
Gary Sinise
Ralph Fiennes

Nicollette

I don't care what ANYBODY says, IMHO the hottest actor out there is indie (and rising stage) star Peter Dinklage, all 4'5" of him.

He has gorgeous eyes and hair, a voice that'll make you wanna drop 'em right there in public, and he looks like a man, not a woman with testicles.

He's been in several indie flicks including "13 Moons" (not that great) and as the star of "The Station Agent" (great, small intimate movie). He's also had slivers of roles in big-box stuff like "Elf". I think he just finished a run in New York as Richard III in, well, Shakespeare's "Richard III".

Go, Peter!

A-Jock

A-Jock, I'm assuming he's the children's author in "Elf"? If that's so, he's the man I picture as a character in this book that Jes recommended. If they ever make it into a movie, he'd be great to play the part. He is pretty cute and he's shorter than me!

Here's to Hugo Weaving (have you seen " The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert"?)
and Kevin Spacey
and Hugh Jackman,
and Hugh Laurie (for laughs)
and Alan Rickman (for sexiest voice on the screen today)

and of course, Colin Firth in "Pride & Prejudice"
and Hugh Grant in "3 Weddings"
and Ethan Hawke in "Before Sunrise"and "Before Sunset"
and Ciaran Hinds in "Calendar Girls" and "Persuasion".

So many hunks......so unreachable!

Clare :7 :7 :7

Okay, you will all laugh at this one, but humor turns me on like nothing else...Tom Hanks!
I will watch "You've Got Mail" until the tape wears out, I just think he is the sexiest actor around.

Also Mel Gibson, those eyes slay me!

I would definately say that Brad Pitt looked amazing in "Troy" - I went to bed dreaming I was the one laying nude next to him - he is just a perfect specimen of a man, I asked my husband to skip back to the scene like five times! LOL

Sometimes I think it is the part they are playing that makes them even more sexy...Brad Pitt, orlando bloom is a cutie-he was "some" naked in troy too!!

Mathew McCoaughney..(sp)...I always have liked him..think its the drawl and the dimps..

the dude in Love Actually...that the girl that had the mentally ill brother didnt get all the way with...OMG his skin was like butter!!!

Love Tom Cruise...his sexy grin is Yowzer!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.